flower

Mitch woke up to darkness. His breathing hitched and he tried to get up, but he couldn't move, and he looked down to see his wrists and ankles bound tightly to a chair. His heartbeat picked up and he looked wildly around for an exit, struggling to escape.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Mitch froze at the sound of the voice, his eyes wide and fearful. He heard footsteps, and he tensed as a cold hand cupped his cheek, tilting his head up to force him to look at the owner. Mitch could faintly make out the outline of a man, but it was very dark in the room and he couldn't see his features. The man watched Mitch for a moment before humming softly and moving away from him, though he didn't leave the room. "I want to see you," he murmured, and the lights clicked on.

Mitch's breathing hitched at the sight of the man. He was very handsome, with piercing blue eyes and wavy blond hair. He was tall and muscular and looked like he could do some serious damage to Mitch's frail sixteen-year-old body. The man smiled and went back to Mitch, cupping his cheek briefly before running his fingers through the hair on the back of his neck. "Aren't you pretty?" he murmured, moving his hand back to Mitch's cheek and brushing his thumb across his skin. Mitch blushed and forced himself not to pull away or disagree, not daring to say a word. "And so young, too," the man continued softly. "You're only sixteen, aren't you, flower?"

"Yes," Mitch whispered, his muscles tensing as the man's hand crept down his neck to rest on his chest. The man clicked his tongue disapprovingly and shook his head, his smile falling. "Nah ah ah. You are to call me 'sir' or 'master' or 'daddy' at all times. Forgetting my title will result in punishment," he told Mitch, and try as he might to stop himself, the mention of a punishment caused Mitch to tremble in his bonds, a soft whimper escaping his lips. "I- I apologize, s-sir," he whispered barely audibly, and the mam smiled again, his eyes glittering. "Good boy. I can tell we're going to get along just fine," he murmured softly, bending down to press a kiss to Mitch's forehead before turning and leaving without a word.

+++

As the weeks passed, Mitch found himself liking his new life with the man, whose name was Scott. Usually, he spent the daytime tied to the chair, but as soon as Scott returned from work, he was taken out of the room to eat and sometimes he got cuddles. Scott was actually very nice to Mitch — he was definitely nicer than basically everyone else that was in his life before. His parents weren't accepting of his sexuality, so in order to "straighten him out", they had gotten him together with a man named Jason, who also abused him.

One day, Mitch was waiting patiently for Scott to return home like usual. As soon as he heard the sound of the door opening, he perked up and stared intently at the door as he waited for Scott to come get him. It was a few moments, but soon enough, Scott came into the room and smiled as he undid Mitch's bonds. "Hi, flower. How was your day?" he asked, picking Mitch up and holding him on his hip as he went back out of the room. Mitch smiled happily and wrapped his legs around Scott's waist, resting his head on his shoulder. "It was long, Daddy. And boring. I missed you." Scott laughed softly and kissed his hair. "Sorry, flower. I have to go to work, you know." Mitch sighed and nodded, nuzzling his face in his neck. "I know, Daddy. You're just gone so long..." he murmured sadly, holding onto him tighter. Scott smiled and set him down at the table. "What do you want for dinner, flower?"

"Mac-and-cheese??" Mitch asked hopefully, perking up in his chair. Scott smiled again and kissed his nose. "Alright, flower. Mac-and-cheese, it is." Mitch squealed and clapped excitedly, and Scott laughed fondly as he began to make the food.

After he finished, he gave it to Mitch, and the small boy eagerly began to eat. Scott watched him, his eyes trailing over Mitch's body. By the time Mitch finished eating, Scott's eyes had darkened and he stalked forward to press Mitch against the wall. Mitch's breathing hitched and he looked up at him with wide eyes. Scott growled lowly in his throat and cupped his cheeks, slamming their lips together. Mitch melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck so his knees wouldn't give out, but it didn't matter. Scott picked up the boy, and Mitch obediently wrapped his legs around Scott's waist. Scott kissed him passionately, licking his way into Mitch's mouth and exploring hungrily. Mitch moaned softly into the kiss, and Scott groaned at the sound, tangling his fingers in Mitch's hair.