ours

this is another alpha/omega one oops

this is probably going to have a second part i really don't feel like writing at the moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: abuse and mentions of rape

A soft whimper left Scott's lips as he saw the tiny green plus sign. With shaking hands, he threw the pregnancy test away and nervously emerged from the bathroom, his eyes already threatening to turn Omega blue. He knew his Alpha would be furious, but he'd always wanted a baby. He could just hope that he wouldn't be killed.

"A-Alpha?" Scott started nervously, coming into his Alpha's office. Jake sighed annoyedly, not even looking up at him. "I told you not to bother me, Scott. I'm working. Do you need a punishment?" Scott whimpered involuntarily, but quickly bit his lip to silence himself. "I'm s-sorry, sir, b-but it's important..." he said timidly, but Jake just scoffed and kept working. "I doubt it's as important as this. Make it quick. What do you want?" he asked coldly. Scott let out a small breath and gathered his courage. "Um, h-how do you feel about h-having a baby?"

"What?" Jake growled immediately, standing up and towering over Scott. The Omega whimpered and shrunk away from him. "I'm p-pregnant, sir."

"How are you pregnant? I'm not a fucking idiot. I always remembered the condom." Jake paused, his eyes turning red. "Oh. I know what happened. Your slutty ass just couldn't keep your hands to yourself, could you? You just had to go around fucking other Alphas, and now you expect me to raise a baby with you?" His voice got steadily louder as he spoke. Scott flinched, his hands beginning to shake. "A-Alpha, it was an a-accident—"

"Oh, so you accidentally fucked another Alpha?" Jake shouted, raising his hand to slap Scott hard across the face. Scott cried out in pain and held his cheek, pressing himself against the wall. "H-He r-r-raped me, s-sir—"

"Maybe you shouldn't have been dressing like a fucking slut like you always do! You're a horrible Omega, cheating on your Alpha. I can't believe you." Jake threw Scott to the ground and kicked him repeatedly in his stomach, and Scott cried out again, wrapping his arms around his stomach in an effort to protect the baby. "P-Please, s-sir, m-m-my bab-by," he whimpered, but Jake just growled lowly in his throat and kicked him harder. Scott sobbed and scrambled away from him, trying his best to get up so he could get away. "S-Stop. Please."

"I'll stop when you learn not to be a slut," Jake growled, kicking him particularly hard in the stomach. Scott sobbed loudly and managed to get up, shrinking away from his Alpha as he punched him in the face. However, he didn't dare to try and protect himself, too terrified Jake would hurt his baby. He held his stomach tightly and rushed past him, hurrying out of the house. He slammed the door behind himself and collapsed on the pavement in sobs.

Half of Scott expected Jake to come after him, but he didn't. The poor Omega forced himself to stand up and began to walk, even though pain flared up in his stomach with every step. He kept his eyes on the ground and his arms protectively around his stomach, tears flowing down his cheeks.

Mitch was an Alpha on his way home from work. He was kind and beautiful, everything an Omega would want. However, Mitch didn't have an Omega, as Omegas tended to gravitate towards the more muscular and daddier Alphas. Mitch didn't mind, though. He knew the right Omega would come along eventually.

As Mitch passed Scott, his eyes almost turned red with the overwhelming smell of sadness and fear. His Alpha instincts went on overdrive, yelling at him to comfort the poor Omega. Mitch forced his eyes to go back to their normal color, but he quickly grabbed the Omega's arm, forcing him to stop. Scott tensed at his touch and instinctively pulled his arm away, but Mitch moved in front of him before he could run. "Are you alright?" he asked, a frown on his lips. Scott nodded slightly and wiped away his tears. "Yes, sir," he whispered barely audibly, his voice weak from crying so much. Mitch frowned more and ran his eyes over Scott's features, his heart breaking at all of his bruises. "Are you sure? You're crying..."

"I'm f-fine, sir."

"Do you have an Alpha?"

Scott hesitated, but he shook his head. "No, sir," he whispered, his voice breaking. "Not anymore."

Mitch was intrigued, but he forced himself to let the Omega have his secrets. "Aw, I'm sorry, darling. Do you have anywhere to stay?"

"No, sir."

"Baby... You can stay with me. I have an extra bedroom, and I earn more than enough money for the both of us."

"I-I'd be a burden, s-sir." Scott sniffled and wrapped his arms around himself tighter. "I have a b-baby ins-side me." Mitch softened, his heart cracking in this chest. What kind of self-respecting Alpha would abandon their Omega when they were pregnant? "I promise you won't be a burden. I'd love to take care of you. I get kind of lonely sometimes," he said, offering Scott a kind smile. Scott blushed slightly, hesitating a moment. He didn't see what choice he had; if he stayed out here, he'd die. "O-Okay, sir."

Scott obediently followed Mitch as they made their way back home, not once removing his arms from around his stomach. "What's your name?" Mitch asked as they walked, glancing up at the tall boy beside him. "M-My name is Scott, sir," Scott whispered barely audibly, meeting Mitch's eyes. Mitch had to fight back his Alpha eyes at the sight of Scott's electric blue orbs. "Well, Scott, my name is Mitch," he said instead, smiling. Scott blushed, but he didn't say anything else.

When they got home, Mitch sat Scott down on the couch and instantly made him something to eat. "Eat up, princess. You're eating for two now, so you're going to need more." Scott blushed again, shaking his head. "Thank you, sir, but I- I don't even know if my baby is still alive," he whispered sadly, staring at his stomach. Mitch frowned slightly, but he gave Scott his food anyway and sat down beside him. "What happened?" he asked, genuinely concerned. Scott sniffled and warily started to eat. "I t-told my Alpha I was p-pregnant and h-he got mad and b-beat me up."

"Aw, baby, I'm so sorry. Why'd he get mad? Wasn't he the one who got you pregnant?"

"N-No, sir," Scott whispered ashamedly. "A-Another Alpha s-s-saw me when I was with m-my Alpha at the g-g-grocery st-store and h-he rap-ped me."

Mitch felt his heart shatter. "You poor thing," he whispered, having to fight the urge to wrap this Omega in his arms. Scott sniffled and wiped his eyes, quietly eating his food. Mitch watched him for a few moments, the frown still on his lips. "If you were raped, don't you want to abort the baby?" he asked hesitantly, not wanting to seem rude. Scott shook his head and glanced up at him. "No, sir. I- I've always wanted a baby," he whispered shyly, blushing. Mitch smiled at how adorable this Omega was, his heart warming up. "Okay, Scott. I'll take you to the doctor's tomorrow and they can tell you if your baby is still alive or not, is that okay?" Scott sighed shakily and nodded. "Y-Yes, sir. Thank you." Mitch just smiled and shook his head. "It's not a problem."

Mitch gingerly cleaned off Scott's wounds when he finished eating and gave him some clothes to wear to bed, then tucked him under the covers. "Goodnight, Scotty. Sleep well, okay?" he murmured, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Scott blushed and held the tiny stuffed bunny Mitch had from his childhood under his chin. "Okay, sir. Goodnight."