on my way home

okay so in social studies class we got to choose what to do with a certain topic and i chose write a short story and naturally i made it a fanfiction

this is it but it's really bad and cringy because i can't write

um anyways so enjoy or whatever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The air tasted of salt. Birds flew overhead, calling softly to one another. A young boy, around fifteen, was sitting outside helping his mother with her weaving. His brother was with their father, hunting for their supper. You might be wondering why the boy wasn't helping his father. The answer is simple: he was small and delicate, elegant hands unfit for hard labor. He was a beautiful boy, however: defined cheekbones, olive skin, dark hair falling over chocolate eyes.

Suddenly, an excited shout ripped through the peaceful dea air. The boy sat upright, eyes staring out to sea. A beautiful ship was nearing the cocks. A wide grin split across the boy's face and he turned to his mother, dark eyes silently pleading. His mother smiled and nodded. "Go ahead, Mitch." Mitch squealed and threw his work down, rushing down to the docks and almost tripping over his own feet in his haste.

The other village children weren't far behind him. The laughter of children filled the air as they bounced impatiently on the balls of their feet. The ship got nearer and nearer until it dropped anchor, and the huge hunk of metal broke the water's surface with a large splash. The children peered curiously over the edge, but not Mitch. His gaze was focused intently on the shop itself.

Finally, the crew slowly climbed down onto the docks. The children grinned excitedly and latched onto their legs as the sailors began making their way to the village. Mitch stayed put, though. He was waiting, his muscles tense and ready.

As if on cue, the captain climbed down. His piercing game matched the waves beneath him, and blonde locks were ruffled in the wind. Finally, a wide grin split across Mitch's face and he attacked the captain in a hug. "Scottie!" he squealed. Scott laughed and hugged him back. "Hi, Mitchie." Mitch dropped back to the ground on flat feet, grinning at him. "You need to tell me everything," he insisted, slipping his hand into Scott's and pulling him back to his house.

Mitch's mother smiled warmly at Scott as he was led inside, setting her own craft down. "Captain," she said, nodding her head respectfully. Scott smiled at her and opened his mouth to say something, but Mitch made an impatient noise and pulled him to his room.

Scott laughed and allowed it. Mitch pushed him to sit down on his bed and sat on the floor in front of him, looking up at the captain with adoration. "Story time," he said, grinning. Scott smiled and opened his mouth to speak.

As Scott spoke, Mitch listened attentively, not interrupting once. The admiration in his eyes grew stronger, accompanied by an emotion Scott couldn't place.

Finally, when Scott finished, Mitch jumped up and threw his arms around Scott's neck in a hug. "You're so brave," he murmured, squeezing Scott tightly. Scott smiled and hugged him back. "Thank you."

Mitch pulled back and grinned at him yet again. "I love you." Scott smiled back and leaned forward to peck his lips. "I love you too."