cheater cheater pumpkin eater

i have five hundred followers?????????

many thanks to all of those who have tolerated me this long :))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: abuse and mentions of rape

Scott waited in his car, watching the house from down the block. His eyes darkened automatically at the sight of the man leaving the house and his grip tightened on the steering wheel, but he forced himself to stay put.

A few minutes passed before he got out of the car and walked over to the house as quickly as he could without seeming suspicious. He knocked on the door and he pulled his jacket tighter around himself, glancing around nervously.

Mitch opened the door, naked, looking up at Scott with sad eyes. He wordlessly moved aside, and as soon as the door was closed, Scott swept Mitch into the tightest hug he dared. Mitch sobbed softly and wrapped his arms around his neck, burying his face in his shoulder. He felt vulnerable, but he trusted Scott not to hurt him. "Are you okay? Has he hurt you? What did he do to you?" Scott whispered shakily, gently holding his head where it was. Mitch just whimpered and pressed himself closer. "H-Hold me, p-please..." Scott's heart broke, and he carried Mitch to the guest bedroom.

He laid down on the bed and held Mitch closely, massaging the back of his neck and running his fingers through his hair. Mitch cried into his chest, trembling almost violently. "I d-don't want to be with h-him an-nymore..." he whimpered, gripping desperately at Scott's shirt. "I know, baby," Scott cooed, brushing away his tears. "I know. I'll get you out of here, just say the word."

"He- He t-touched me again," Mitch whimpered pathetically, savoring the feeling of Scott's gentle touch on his skin. Scott felt rage rise in his chest, but he stamped it out quickly, knowing Mitch would think he was mad at him. "I'm so sorry, angel. You don't deserve this. You deserve so much better than that monster," he murmured, and Mitch let out another sob. "H-He tied me up and put his th-thing in m-me, a-and his f-friends laughed, and- and after th-they did too and it h-hurt, S-Scotty..." Scott felt his heart break yet again. "Let me take you home with me, princess. Please. I can't stand to see him hurting you anymore."

"N-No, Scotty, he- he'll kill you," Mich whimpered immediately, shaking his head as quickly as he could. "I c-can't l-lose you."

"Angel, if you stay with him, he'll kill you. He hits you, he rapes you, he doesn't let you eat or leave the house or even get dressed. Winter's coming, and if it gets as cold as everyone says it's going to get, you'll freeze. You'll either freeze or starve or he'll beat you to death. I can't let you stay here. I love you too much to just sit and watch you die."

Mitch whimpered softer and buried his face in Scott's neck to hide his blush. "I love you too, Scotty. I- I wish I married you instead of h-him," he whispered, and Scott let out a sigh as he closed his eyes. "I do too, sweetheart."

This was not the Mitch he knew. He missed his best friend so badly, but he'd been taken away as soon as Mitch married Everett. He wished he had done something to stop the marriage, voiced his concerns earlier. Everett had been nice enough when they were dating, but Scott sensed something off about him. Whenever Mitch was gone, he'd always be really rude to Scott and Mitch's other friends, and he was always really mean to people such as waiters and clerks at grocery stores. Kirstin's dogs growled at him as well, and Scott would not be surprised if he'd hit them or even Kirstin before.

Still, Mitch said yes to Everett's proposal, and things went downhill ever since they were married. Mitch told himself that when Everett raped him on their wedding night, it wasn't really rape because he had changed his mind and Everett was his husband. However, he started hitting him on their honeymoon, and Scott didn't see Mitch for weeks after they'd returned because Everett wouldn't let him out of the house. When he finally came over, Mitch had broken down in his arms.