sangre

this is as per request of the lovely AquaticArtist

this is very bad i'm sorry laurie i failed you ):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: rape and abuse

"H-Hey, Jakey?" Mitch started timidly, approaching his boyfriend. Jake looked up and rolled his eyes at the sight of his boyfriend, setting his pen down. "I thought I told you not to bother me, Mitch," he said, annoyance in his voice. Mitch flinched, wrapping his arms around himself. "I- I know. I'm sorry. B-But I have something to t-tell you."

"Don't tell me you're trying to break up with me again. I told you, Mitch, you're nothing without me," Jake said easily, going back to his work. Mitch shook his head again, gathering his courage. "N-No, I- I know. I j-just... I don't f-feel like a boy. I- I identify as female. I'm t-trans." Jake's eyes immediately darkened and he stood, towering over Mitch. "You are not a female. You're a man," he snarled. Mitch whimpered and shrunk away from him, beginning to tremble. "N-No, I'm n-not—"

"Yes, you are." The sound of skin against skin resounded in the room, and Mitch cried out softly in pain, holding his cheek. "No. I'm M-Michelle," he pleaded weakly, but Jake just growled lowly and ripped his clothes off. Mitch whimpered again and tried to cover himself, but Jake roughly grabbed his shoulder and shoved him in front of a mirror. "Do you see any f*cking breasts? Because I don't. You're a male." Tears filled Mitch's eyes, and he wrapped his arms around himself tightly, wishing he could die. "I'm not," he sobbed, trembling violently. "I'm a g-girl." Jake scoffed and led him to the front door, throwing him out onto the street. "Get the f*ck out, you disgusting f*ggot."

Michelle sobbed loudly and tried to get up. "J-Jakey, p-please—"

Jake slammed the door in her face.

Michelle whimpered and tried her best to cover herself. She was alone and cold, not to mention dressed only in the panties she'd put on in order to make herself feel more feminine. She knew she'd probably die out there, but she picked herself up off the concrete and began to search for a place to stay.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all on your own?" a voice suddenly spoke from behind Michelle. Immediately, she tensed, her heartbeat picking up. "I- I'm just looking for a p-place to st-stay," she whimpered, flinching as she felt rough hands on her hips. "Yeah? I'll give you a place to stay," the voice growled in her ear, and she was yanked into an alley. Michelle whimpered as she felt chapped lips on her neck and tried fruitlessly to push the man off, but she ended up just getting her wrists pinned above her head. "P-Please leave me alone, I- I don't w-want it," she sobbed, tears flowing down her cheeks. The man growled and forcibly tugged down Michelle's panties, pushing into him without another word.

Michelle screamed out in pain, loud sobs racking her body. "S-Stop! P-Please!" she cried, but the man just clamped a hand over her mouth and let out a low groan, nipping at her neck. Michelle screamed again, tugging frantically at her wrists in an effort to get away.

And then, suddenly, the man was pulled off of her. She heard a gunshot, and she cried out in fear, collapsing on the concrete and curling up in a pathetic ball to try and protect herself from whoever had come. "Sir? Sir, are you okay?" a soft voice asked, and she felt someone kneel down beside her. "I'm a girl," Michelle sobbed weakly, pressing herself as far away from the person. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry, princess," the new voice soothed. "Are you alright?" Michelle whimpered and wiped at her tears, her arms tightly wrapped around her stomach. "Y-Yes. Thank you," she whispered brokenly, feeling around for her panties and shakily pulling them on.