storm (xxx)

requested by gonat1121 but they also requested @ScomiXXX to do it just to clarify

i hope i got everything you asked for

also i start school tomorrow so please prepare a nice speech for my funeral

sorry the ending is rushed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was four hours before the Bristow show in Virginia. Scott and Mitch were on the tour bus while everyone else was out getting food, and they were killing the time with a game of Mario Kart. In a tournament of three games, they had each won two, so the final game would determine who the winner was.

"Let's make a bet," Mitch declared, turning to see Scott. "If I win this tournament, which I will, you have to get me coffee for the next month."

Scott smirked. "I don't want coffee for the next month if I win."

Mitch rolled his eyes. "So what do you want?"

"If I win," Scott started, his eyes glittering with mischief, "we have sex tonight. After the show, once everyone's gone to bed."

That surprised Mitch so much he dropped his controller. "Wh-What?" he spluttered. "What the fuck? Scott, we're just friends!"

"So? Who says we can't be more?" Scott challenged. This was dangerous territory, he knew. He had to be careful. "We've been friends for over fifteen years, Mitchy, and all of the relationships we've attempted have failed. We dated in high school and my feelings haven't gone away since. You and I, we're different from any other friends I know. We're closer, more in sync. We've made out on more than one occasion, and we weren't even drunk. The line between friendship and boyfriends that we have is so fucking blurred, so why don't we just... blur it a little more? And even if you don't have feelings for me anymore, don't you want to get laid?"

Mitch hesitated, his mouth opening and closing as he searched for words. He knew he wanted to be Scott's again, but the consequences would be too great. Still, he supposed it could always just be a quick fuck to satisfy their sexual urges. "Okay. Fine. But that's only if you win."

Scott smiled in relief. "Right. Only if I win."

They started the race. Though Scott let Mitch choose the course he was the best at, Mitch's cart slipped on a banana peel during the last stretch and Scott pulled ahead, crossing the finish line in first. Scott laughed triumphantly when he was declared the winner of the tournament. "Yes! I am the best Mario Kart player in the world!"

Mitch scowled and shut the game off. "Oh, shut up. Just because you won one tournament doesn't mean you're the best."

Scott just smirked. "Well, I'm the best out of the two of us, and that's what matters to me. Looks like I'm getting laid tonight."

Mitch blushed and looked back to his lap, fidgeting with his fingers. He'd forgotten about that.

+++

During VIP and the concert, Mitch was distracted. Luckily, he was focused enough to perform correctly, so he didn't raise suspicions, but he found himself zoning out. He was just going through the motions of their set.

He and Scott had to share a dressing room for this venue, as it was smaller than the others. When they were changing, Mitch caught a glimpse of Scott's cock through his boxers, and his nerves rose. He hadn't had sex for a while, what if he couldn't take Scott? He didn't want to be a disappointment.

It started storming once they got back in the tour bus. The band ate leftovers from lunch before Kirstin, Matt, and Kevin climbed in their bunks to go to sleep. Mitch's heart began to pound as Scott came and sat down beside him on the couch, resting his hand on his thigh. "They're asleep," he whispered, leaning in to kiss Mitch's neck. "I know it was a bet, but if you really don't want to, we don't have to."

Mitch shivered and tilted his head to the side automatically, letting Scott push him down onto his back. "I- I want to," he whispered, and he really did. "I'm just... I'm just a little nervous."

"Why, Mitchy?" Scott pulled back to meet Mitch's eyes, frowning slightly. "You know I'd never hurt you."

"Not intentionally, but it's been a while since I've had sex and you're really big." Mitch blushed deeply. Even though he was whispering, he felt like everyone could hear him. "Wh-What if I can't take all of you? I don't want to disappoint you, Scotty..."

"You could never disappoint me, angel," Scott whispered, caressing his cheek. "I'll prep you really well, I promise, and we can stop at any time. What does this mean to you? I-Is it just a way for you to get laid, or do you still have feelings too?" It was his turn to be nervous, and he searched Mitch's dark eyes for answers.

Mitch blushed more and nodded. "I do," he whispered shyly. "That's why no one worked out for me; they could all tell you were the one I was in love with. I'm sorry I never had the guts to tell you."

Scott's nerves melted into relief, a smile forming on his lips. "Don't apologize, princess. We got there eventually, yeah? May I kiss you?"

Lightning flashed when their lips met like the sparks that flew between them. Mitch melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck, keeping him close. Scott tilted his head to deepen the kiss, snaking his hand up Mitch's shirt to tweak his nipple. Mitch gasped at the feeling, and Scott took the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Soon enough, their clothes were discarded, and Scott was loosening Mitch up as quickly and thoroughly as he could. Mitch's eyes were closed and his breathing came in soft pants, his hands gripping uselessly at the couch as he took it. "I- I'm ready, Scotty," he whispered, spreading his legs wider. "Fuck me."

"No, baby. I'm not fucking you, I'm making love to you." Scott kissed his forehead lovingly as he lubed himself up. "I love you."

Mitch blushed, and he was grateful for the darkness for hiding it. "I love you too, Scotty," he whispered, and Scott kissed him as he pushed inside.

It was gentle and slow. Each sound they made was swallowed by the other's lips. Scott made Mitch see stars with every thrust.

They broke apart for air, breathing heavily. Scott pressed their foreheads together as he made love to Mitch while the storm raged around them, and a flash of lightning illuminated the room just enough for them to be able to see each other's eyes. Scott smiled at the sight and let his head fall into Mitch's neck, pushing into Mitch harder. Mitch's mouth fell open in pleasure and his head dropped back against the pillows, so Scott took the opportunity to press warm kisses to his neck and throat. "I love you so much," he whispered against his skin. "I'm so fucking in love with you, you have no idea."

Thunder boomed, overpowering Mitch's moan as his release hit. Scott whispered out a curse and followed soon after, unable to help himself.

Mitch's whole body shook as Scott pulled out and cleaned them off. He reached for Scott with a soft whimper, eliciting a chuckle from his lover. "I'm coming, darling," he murmured, pulling on his pajamas. "Come on, let's get you ready for bed."

Mitch finally stopped shaking when they were cuddled up in Scott's bunk. Scott played with Mitch's hair, admiring him with a small smile. "Goodnight, princess. I love you. We'll talk more in the morning, okay?"

"Okay, Scotty," Mitch whispered sleepily, his words slurring slightly from exhaustion. "I love you too. Goodnight." He drifted off to sleep, safe in Scott's arms.