Chapter 1

Sienna's POV

"Doll, daddy will be gone for the next couple of hours," said J and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "But I need you to stay here."

"Why?," she pouted, crossing her arms. She wanted to go with him...

"Because I have a surprise for you," grinned J and her eyes lit up at his words.

"A surprise? What is it?," she asked, already getting excited. Her boyfriend wiggled his index finger in front of her face and laughed. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you, baby."

"Fine," said Sienna and looked up at him. "But hurry up. You know how much I hate it to be alone."

J flashed her a wide smile and wrapped his arms around her. "Aw, baby. You just can't be without me, huh?"

"Not for too long," she said and hugged him back. She rested her head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent. He smelled like gun powder and expensive cologne. She could never get enough of him.

And he could never get enough of her.

"It won't take me long," J assured her and kissed her one last time before he turned on his heels. He looked back at her as he got into the elevator and grinned as she smiled at him. "I love you!," she said, raising her voice so that he could hear her.

"I know, doll," J said and smirked. "I know."

Then the elevator doors closed and he was gone.

That was three hours ago.

She always hated it to be home alone. J usually took her with him to his business meetings but today was different. He had told her that he needed to take care of some other stuff as well. Her boyfriend wanted to surprise her with something and therefore Sienna was not allowed to accompany him. Even though she was really curious for what he had in mind, it still pissed her off to wait for him the whole day. She was so bored.

And it was way too quiet here, she thought and connected her phone with the music system. She turned her music on full volume and started to swing her hips. Sienna always enjoyed it to dance. And she knew that J also loved to watch her moving to the music.

Well, too bad he wasn't here right now.

She closed her eyes and let her body move on its own. But her movements became faster as the music started to speed up as well. Sienna smiled and moved her body to the rhythm of the beat, playing with her hair and singing along to the lyrics.

That's why she didn't hear the men coming in.

They followed the sound of the music and saw her dancing in the middle of the room. She faced them with her back and didn't pay any attention to her surroundings. She felt safe, after all.

The men got closer to her, pointing their weapons at her back. She still didn't turn around. She was more into the sound of the loud music and focused on her dance moves. One of the men put his gun away and wanted to wrap his arms around her neck.

But Sienna suddenly felt that something wasn't right.

She turned around and her eyes widened as she saw them.

Her hands grabbed the knife under her dress and she stabbed the man in front of her right into his neck. He fell to the ground, coughing blood.

The other men aimed their machine guns at her. "Don't shoot her!," yelled one of them. "The boss wants her alive!"

"Who are you?," asked Sienna, her voice dripping with venom. "And how the fuck did you find this place?" No one knew where the King and Queen of Gotham lived.