Chapter 8

Klara's POV

It was late at night when Klara entered the sleazy casino in which she would meet Mr J and Frost for questioning that stupid asshole who helped kidnapping the Queen of Gotham.

His Name was Garret Mitchell a lower thug that worked for several little gangsters all around Gotham, he was a gambling man and a little fucker, just like most of the people who came to a place like this. Klara entered the room in which the other's were waiting for her, she just wanted to make her way towards Frost until the bastard who was sitting in the middle of the room on a chair spoke up.

"Boys all that fuss just because I'm getting a lap dance?" he said looking at the girl with a dirty grin. "Well, not that I'm complaining..."

But Klara just narrowed her eyes and looked at Mr J's guest in disgust.

"A lap dance? For you?" she cooed. "Not even if you were the last blind creep on this planet."

"Hey, watch your mouth, you slut!" the asshole hissed glaring at her.

"You better watch your mouth or I'll stick your other eye out as well" Klara threatened him coming dangerously close until a devilish smirk crossed her face.

"Besides, doesn't that hurt?" she asked looking down at Mitchell.

"What?—" he asked back irritated but before he could speak further Klara rammed his black heel into his crotch and all what the disrespecting asshole could do was cry out in pain.

"Fucker I'm glad you will be dead soon" she said rolling her eyes then turning her back on him.

The man looked up in confusion.

"What do ya mean with that?" he asked but soon was cut off by Mr J who appeared now out of nowhere behind Mitchell.

"Let the show begin" Klara grinned taking her place besides Frost, sitting on the table where he had placed his suitcase.

"Hello Mr Cool" she purred as soon as she saw that Frost was wearing sunglasses.

"Klara. Not yet. Especially not here" Frost responded looking more serious than ever because of his new accessory.

The young girl pouted and laid her chin on the edge of his shoulder.

"No" Frost said strictly but that didn't keep her away from touching him.

"Seriously? What are you doing?" Frost said in disbelief as Klara led his hand under her dress.

"Don't worry nobody's watching us" she smiled growing wetter with every second she made him rub his hand at her pussy.

"Can't you just wait until we're at least outta here?" he asked taking his hand back.

"But baby those sunglasses really do turn me on" she whispered into his ear.

"Focus Klara, please" he said.

"Buzzkill" she answered resting her head at his shoulder and watching now how Mr J started to torture the asshole on the chair in the middle of the room.

Mr J already had cut the guys ring finger off.

"Oh nice one" Klara giggled after her new boss rammed his knife into the man's crotch just like she did it before with her black heel.

The King of Gotham was now circling the man in his chair meanwhile impatient and mad as fuck. "Answer my questions or I'll cut several more parts of your body off."

"I won't tell you anything, clown" Mitchell said.

A big mistake because Mr J already started to cut three fingers at once off.