Chapter 37

Sienna's POV

"Finally!," she said as J and Frost came back to the penthouse. Sienna knew that they had taken Rory to the basement because he had complained about doing his work and had insulted J and Sienna as lousy parents. She thought that the henchman definitely deserved what he got, whatever it was.

Her boyfriend gave her a wide smile and wrapped his arm around her waist to lead her to the nursery. Sienna was so excited to see the result. She had put a lot of thoughts into designing her baby's room and now it was finally done. Sienna just hoped that Frost and the others were able to realize her ideas and wishes.

As they stood in front of the white door, J suddenly moved behind Sienna and made her shut her eyes with his pale hands. A smirk formed on her lips and she heard her boyfriend saying to Frost: "Open the door."

The sound of a door being opened made Sienna feel even more anticipated. J started to move and led her over the threshold and into the room. "Ohhh, you're gonna love this, doll," purred J and she smiled because of his words. She was utterly happy that he seemed to like their daughter's room. J saw the result for the first time now, too.

"SURPRISE!," yelled J and his laughter echoed through the room. He removed his hands from her eyes and Sienna opened them quickly. Her jaw dropped at the sight.

The walls were painted in a beautiful purple (J's personal wish) and the room was lightened with the bright sunshine that came through the large window where the baby's crib stood. Over the crib were hanging white curtains that were attached to a golden crown on the wall. Sienna also recognized a bookshelf in the corner and a comfortable armchair standing beside and across the crib while a large white carpet was lying in front their daughter's bed. A beautiful chandelier was hanging from the ceiling that also brightened the nursery.

Sienna smiled as she saw a big plush bunny sitting in front of the crib. She walked over to it and held it close to her chest. Then she turned around to J and Frost with sparkling eyes and a wide smile. "Wow," she said and looked around the room in awe. "This is so beautiful, I can't even—"

She truly was at a loss for words.

A pink and white painted tree on the wall caught her attention. It was even taller than herself and almost touched the ceiling. Sienna turned to Frost. "Did you draw this?," she asked and he nodded. "The most difficult thing I ever did."

Sienna smiled and put the plush bunny on the armchair before she walked over to Frost. "Thank you so much!," she said and her voice was full of emotion. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Frost wasn't sure if he should return the hug since J stood right next to him but then he decided it might be kind of impolite to not hug her back.

Both options seemed to anger J though.

"Doll," he growled and she let go of Frost. She turned to her boyfriend and rolled her eyes but also couldn't stop smiling. Sienna grabbed J's arm and pulled him closer to her, embracing him as well. "Thank you, too," she said and smiled up at him. "Whatever your contribution to this was."

"Oh, you know," began J and smiled down at her. "I made sure that everything would turn out exactly like you wanted it."

Sienna raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?," she asked and grinned. "Good job then. I love this room. It's perfect!"

J smirked and lowered his head to capture her lips. Sienna kissed him back and pulled him even closer to her while playing with the green hair at the back of his neck. After they broke apart, J gazed deep into her eyes, grinning widely. "Everything for you two," he purred and put his tattooed hand on her belly. Sienna's smile grew even wider.