Chapter 5

Sienna's POV

Everything hurt. Her whole body was aching with pain. Two-Face goons didn't only used electroshocks on her but other torture instruments as well. Her body was covered in bruises and she bled almost everywhere she looked. Her head was spinning and she felt unbelievable tired. But she knew that she had to stay awake. For J and for her.

"How about now?," asked her the man who was behind all this. Two-Face.

Sienna looked into his direction. "I won't tell you anything."

Two-Face nodded to the man who tortured her for hours now. He put a knife over her chest and ripped the material of her dress apart. Then he ran the knife down her body and blood immediately started to drew.

Sienna cried out in pain.

"What's the Joker's real name?," asked Two-Face for the hundredth time now. But Sienna only shook her head and bit her lip because the pain was nearly overwhelming her. "Even if I know, I wouldn't you tell you," she hissed and let out a sharp breath and the knife dived deeper into her skin.

J had never told her about his past.

But she had also never asked him about it. It didn't matter to her. She loved him for who he was now.

"YOU WILL TELL ME OR YOU'LL END UP DEAD!," yelled Two-Face all of a sudden and got so close to her face, she could even feel his breath on her skin. She felt like throwing up.

"Do you want to die?," he asked with a calmer voice this time.

"You won't kill me," said Sienna. "Because if you do, J will find you. And he will kill you in a way you can't even imagine. You should be scared of him."

Two-Face snorted. "Do you really think I would kidnapp his Queen and fear him at the same time? I was never afraid of clowns. They're just ridiculous."

"You're ridiculous," snapped Sienna. He looked at her and suddenly took a coin out of his pocket. An evil smile formed on his lips. "Maybe we should let the coin decide if you'll survive this night." He got closer to her again, showing her the double-headed coin in his hands. Sienna noticed that one side of the coin was badly burnt, probably from his accident. "If you get the burnt side," said Two-Face, looking at her. "You'll die."

Sienna wanted to say something but he had already flipped the coin. He looked at it on his hand and then stared back at her. "Lucky you," he said and rolled his eyes. "I won't kill you this time."

She let out a sigh of relief and sank her head back onto the table.

"But that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you," laughed Two-Face darkly and Sienna knew what was coming. The belt was placed between her teeth again and her body already shivered for what was about to happen. Her heartbeat speed up as the they started to use the electroshocks on her again. She immediately started to scream and bit hard on the black belt. The pain was unbearable. Therefore it didn't take her long until she finally passed out.

Joker's POV

J was home alone. He wasn't used to this at all. Sienna usually greeted him with a hug and a kiss when he returned to the penthouse. But now she wasn't here. He didn't get to see her beautiful smile as he stepped through the front door.

He hated the silence that came with her absence.

J hadn't even ordered someone to clean up yet. He just didn't feel like it at the moment and he was about to do mess this place up even more anyway.

He put all the weapons he owned in a circle on the ground, adding some of his Queen's stuff as well. But something was missing as he scanned the floor, thinking about what it could be. J didn't feel like the circle was completed yet, even though many things were already in their right place.