Chapter 6

Klara's POV

Klara woke up to the sound of her computer telling her that the system must have found a match with one of the DNA specimens.

Frost had wrapped his arms around her body so she had to free herself from his grip at first even though she really enjoyed this.

He woke up as well after Klara left the bed whilst dressing herself into the black dressing gown.

"Bingo" she whispered smiling whilst making her printer ready to spit out the file of one of the goons who had kidnapped Mr J's Queen.

"Didn't think you would be up that early someday" Frost said rubbing his eyes and smiling a tad after watching Klara return to the bed.

"Who said I'm awake now?" she grinned sitting on top of him, giving him a lustful kiss.

"I can't believe a girl who works usually only at night can be so much into morning sex" Frost responded seriously whilst opening her dressing gown again.

She bit her lip and smiled at him.

"You like that sight, don't you?"

"Too bad we haven't that much time" he said.

"Do you really think I let you leave this house without morning sex? Not when you're with me, Mr Frost" she grinned getting under the blanket again and putting her lips and her tongue on his already hard cock.

"Fuck ..." Frost moaned after Klara started to work on him again ...

~*~

"Strange ..." Klara said as she and Frost were sitting in the black SUV, already on their way to Mr J's penthouse.

"What?" Frost asked.

"He doesn't pick up. I don't know him that good by now but I guess it would be untypical for the Joker not to pick up the phone when he could get some information about the whereabouts of his Queen any minute" she answered.

Frost frowned.

"True. Let me try it too." Klara looked at him after a few seconds but Frost just shook his head.

"Nothing. Guess it would be better to look after him" he said.

Klara nodded.

It took them only three minutes to get into the penthouse since they had been nearly there after they tried to call Mr J.

Frost aimed his gun as soon as they reached the front door of the penthouse.

"Let me go first" he said motioning for Klara to stay behind him.

"Aw, how cute" she giggled taking this as a sign that he wanted to protect her.

Frost sighed then they made their way through the luxurious property.

"Okay I guess the floor is clear, let's go" Frost said opening the door of the penthouse after they took the elevator upstairs, but he immediately stopped Klara from walking further after the door revealed a very drunk Mr J who was pointing a gun at the young girl, ready to pull the trigger by the smallest movement of hers.

"WHAT?" he yelled at them after recognizing who they were but he still didn't lower his gun.

"Leave ..." Frost said immediately trying to push Klara as soft and unobtrusive as possible out of the door.

"No wait ..." Klara said.

She knew that what she would do now could cost her, her life but Mr J -drunk or not- still needed her.