Chapter 34

Frost's POV

Somewhere around half past two in the morning Frost arrived at the club outside of the city in which he had some business to take care of. The club owner here lately tried a little bit too hard to get some of his drug dealers into Mr J's territory, what means that the money that this thug earned past the last weeks actually belonged to Mr J. And either he was cooperative to pay Frost's boss the money back with interest or he had to kill him.

It was a small location in which the lights were all dimmed and replaced by some blue neon ones. Mr J would've laughed about this place, nothing here looked at least as expensive as at his boss' club.

"Can I help ya pal?" one of the security guards asked Frost as he arrived at the so called backstage lounge. Of course they stopped him, Frost didn't look like the casual dressed people who were partying here, with his suit and the sunglasses on, he looked way too much like a business man. "I have a meeting with your boss" Frost answered.

"A meeting? May I ask you for your name, Slick?"

"Frost. Listen I'm not here to waste my time with you, tell your boss Mr J sent me to talk about some business."

The goon in front of Frost turned pale as soon as he heard Mr J's name.

"M-Mr J?" he asked with a clearly shaking voice. Frost only nodded then the guy stumbled into his boss' office and shut the door behind him. Sighing in annoyance Frost let his eyes wander over the room, the club wasn't as glamorous as Mr J's but a lot of people seemed to like it here.

On the dance floor Frost could see the usual stereotypes of men who were watching some girls moving to the beat, especially one girl seemed to hypnotize them with her movements. She was wearing a short black dress with black heels that matched perfectly with her curly red hair ...

Frost put the sunglasses off his eyes immediately, his mouth was half open and his heartbeat got completely outta control as he recognized her.

The girl on the dance floor was Klara.

Frost rubbed his eyes in disbelief as if she was just a hallucination but this time he wasn't dreaming, she was real.

He already took a few steps towards her but stopped as he saw a tall man in white pants and a white jacket wrapping his arms around her body from behind. It was the same man with whom she'd left the club before she had left the city and Frost's heart broke into several little pieces.

Klara smiled widely at that guy as he joined her on the dance floor and within a blink of an eye his whole world had been shattered, when he saw her wrapping her arms around that asshole's neck giving him a lustful and passionate kiss.

She looked so happy and Frost began to wonder if he actually never had been the right one for her.

Maybe that guy could make her happy, maybe they even shared an I love you by now ...

So does that mean he had lost her?

To be true it didn't look like as if she would miss Frost in her life.

A big knot formed into his throat the longer he watched them.

"Mr Frost, the boss wants to see you" the voice of the goon to whom he had talked a few minutes earlier sounded from behind him now. Frost put his sunglasses back in place and turned around to the man with his usual stoic facial expression. He couldn't allow himself to let his feelings take over him at the moment, so he just followed the thug and finished Mr J's business.

Klara's POV

The music was blaring at the club and Klara enjoyed the taste of Whiskey in her mouth that came from Griggs' tongue when she gave him a big kiss that lasted till the end of the song.