Chapter 17

Sienna's POV

She opened her package happily. Her new clothes had finally arrived and Sienna couldn't wait to try them on. She quickly got out of her tight pants and then let out a sigh of relief as she put on the comfortable black leggings and an oversized sweater. A small smile formed on her lips because the material was so soft and she finally felt comfortable in her own skin again. It had been a while...

Sienna looked at herself in the mirror and nodded approvingly before she left the bedroom. But just as she entered the hallway, the front door of the penthouse suddenly opened and Mr J came into her view. His crystal blue eyes found her and he immediately stopped dead in his tracks, raising his hairless eyebrows.

"Doll," he growled and came closer. "What's this?"

He gestured to her clothes.

Sienna looked down at herself. "My new clothes."

"I didn't buy you those," said Mr J, obviously annoyed.

"Well, I did. With Klara's help."

Another growl escaped his lips but Sienna just crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him. "You don't have to wear them."

"But I also don't want you to wear them!," he snapped.

God, this man was impossible.

"You wanted me to be comfortable, right? And these clothes make me feel comfortable," she explained and hoped he would understand her point but Mr J suddenly started to laugh and flashed her a wide smile. "I'll show you what always made you feel comfortable," he said and something about the way he said that didn't make Sienna feel good.

Mr J grabbed her hand and led her through the penthouse to some rooms she had never seen before. But they looked like training rooms, considering the fitness equipment. But Sienna also noticed a shooting range and her eyes widened as she realized what her boyfriend had in mind.

"No," she instantly said as he placed a golden gun in her hands. But she had to admit that the weapon itself was really pretty.

"Yes," he hissed and turned her around so that he stood behind her. "Don't you recognize it? That's your gun, doll. Look at the initials," he said in a low voice and she shivered because he was so close to her ear.

Mr J turned the gun in her hands and she could clearly read the letters that were engraved on the side: SG.

Sienna Graves.

That was her name.

"Doesn't it feel familiar?," he whispered and she felt his hot breath against her skin.

Damn, she couldn't focus!

"No...," she just muttered but it was the truth. Holding her gun again didn't make her feel anything. She still couldn't remember one thing about her past life.

"Let me help you," Mr J said and interlaced his fingers with hers on the gun, still standing close behind her. He slowly raised it and both of them pointed at the target. "We're gonna pull the trigger together, baby," he instructed and Sienna gulped at the thought. But she didn't want to anger him, so she just nodded her head.

"Now!," Mr J said and she pulled the trigger together with her boyfriend.

The bullet hit his target straight between the eyes. "Oh my god," Sienna whispered and couldn't believe her eyes.

"Awesome, doll," Mr J purred, clearly satisfied. He pulled his fingers from the gun and handed it to her. "Now do it on your own."

"I don't think that I can do it...," she whispered but he just rolled his eyes. "You just did it, doll." Sienna looked at him. "With your help."