Chapter 23

Sienna's POV

She entered the penthouse, following close behind J. Sienna was finally allowed to leave the medical quarters and to move back to their beloved home. Everything looked just the same and she let out a sigh of relief as she opened the doors to their shared bedroom. A smirk formed on her lips as she looked around the room and she turned her head to glance at her boyfriend.

He got the message, of course.

"Come here," he purred and she walked over to him. J sat on the bed and she placed himself between his legs. His hands roamed along her hips and then rested on her butt, squeezing it playfully. Sienna giggled and wrapped her hands around his neck, looking down at him with a smile on her lips. "I want you," she said seductively and pushed him down on the mattress, already crawling on top of him. He grinned at her and quickly flipped them around, so that he was on top of her. "As you wish," he said and lowered his head to capture her lips.

Sienna moaned into the kiss as J started to undress her, getting rid of every single clothing in just a few seconds. She knew how impatient he must be after they only had sex once when she had lost her memories. But J wasn't the only one who needed this now. Sienna had waited long enough when she was in the medical quarters. The doctor had forbid her to have sex with J then because her stitches still needed to heal. The wound was still not entirely healed and Sienna still had to take some meds against the pain but her body recovered quite good since the last weeks.

Her mouth formed an o-shape as J started to attack her neck with his teeth. She felt him sucking and biting at her skin and she ran her nails down his bare back what made him let out a hiss. He looked down at her as she already tried to remove his sweatpants.

"You're eager, baby," he purred and helped her get rid off his pants. J threw them to the side and Sienna licked her lips as he also took off his boxers. She grinned up at him as she noticed his already hard member. "Who's eager?," she asked in a playful voice and he growled at her.

Sienna pushed her hands agains his chest to make him fall to the side. Then she got on top of him, straddling his lap and already feeling his cock exactly where she wanted it to be. But she decided to tease him a little first.

She locked eyes with him as took his cock into her mouth, moving her head up and down in an agonizingly slow pace. J groaned and and grabbed her by her hair so that she took him even further into her mouth. Sienna felt how wet she already was for him and was temped to touch herself but she decided against it. J would never forgive her then.

"God, baby," J hissed as his cock hit the back of her throat. "I missed your naughtiness so much."

Sienna smiled at his words but didn't stop her movements. She continued to fuck him with her mouth and she knew that J was close as she started to massage his balls as well. J growled above her and just as he was about to fill her mouth with his cum, Sienna pulled away and smirked at him.

J wasn't amused at all.

"What the hell—", he wanted to yell but she cut him off with moving down on his cock. Sienna cried out in pleasure as his length slid into her and she immediately started to move, rolling her hips and getting lost in the feeling of him inside her.

J suddenly seemed to enjoy her little act of dominance. He smirked at her and let his pale hands travel up her body. He made sure to not touch her wound by avoiding to grab her waist. Instead he cupped her breasts with his big hands and pinched her already hard nipples.

Sienna moaned and picked up the pace, chasing after her orgasm. She supported one hand on J's chest while the other one grabbed the headboard of the bed. Both of their breathing was heavy and Sienna could cum alone from hearing J moaning her name.