Chapter 69

Sienna's POV

"What the fuck is going on here?!," asked J, suddenly standing in the room with his arms crossed over his chest. "Why are you yelling?" He narrowed his eyes at both of them and waited impatiently for them to answer his question. Sienna shared a look with Frost before speaking up: "Klara just called me."

"What?!," J asked in disbelief, walking over to them.

Tears started to well up in her eyes. "She begged me to help her, J. She's in big trouble," Sienna explained, trying to calm her breathing down while her boyfriend shot his right hand a glare. "What about Griggs?"

Frost was pacing the room, having a dreadful look on his face. He turned to his boss, obviously being completely overwhelmed with the situation. "I just heard her screaming—," he began but his voice soon broke after starting his sentence. J squinted his eyes at the henchman. "And?," he asked impatiently.

"Nothing, boss. She screamed and then the line was dead...Oh god," Frost muttered under his breath, running a hand through his hair. Sienna walked over to him and tried to comfort him by patting his shoulder, having a sad look on her face. She knew that he was worried sick about Klara and so was she.

Sienna turned to her boyfriend. "I was just about to call Oliver. Maybe he can locate the phone Klara used," she suggested and J nodded his head. He took his own phone out of his jacket and dialed a number. "Oliver, get your ass up here! We need you to locate a phone," J said and then hung up, looking at Sienna again. "Where's Pumpkin?"

"She's in her room," Sienna said, trying not to think about what Griggs was currently doing to Klara. A shiver ran down her spine as she remembered how helpless her voice had sounded and Sienna felt just as helpless in that moment. But she would do anything to find her. They had to...

Her thoughts were soon interrupted as Oliver entered the penthouse, being slightly out of breath. He immediately turned his laptop on and asked for Sienna's phone. She gave it to him and watched him while he was doing his job. Oliver had not been working long for J now and he was still very young but also quite a reliable worker. Sienna liked the young man and even respected him and that was indeed something special since she couldn't say that about many of J's henchmen.

"So?," J asked Oliver, standing very close behind him. Oliver shook his head after taking another look at the screen. "I'm sorry, boss. I can't locate it. The phone must be turned off," he said and Sienna noticed J clenching his jaw. He was more than just upset. He was full of rage.

Sienna placed her hand on his chest to calm him down since she was already worried for Oliver's life. He wasn't responsible for not being able to locate the phone after all. But to her big surprise, it wasn't her boyfriend who lost his temper this time.

"WHAT? TRY IT AGAIN!," yelled Frost, glaring at Oliver.

The young man flinched. "I'm sorry, Frost. But I can't do it—"

"I THOUGHT YOU'D KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR JOB?!"

Oliver looked at Frost, totally confused. It was obvious that he didn't know why J's right hand was losing his temper with him right now since Frost had always been the calm and reserved one. Sienna could understand why Oliver was so shocked now because of Frost's outburst. The young man didn't know about Klara and Frost's special relationship after all.

J seemed to be very amused about Frost's behavior though. Sienna noticed him grinning a bit as he watched Oliver reacting to his right hand yelling at him.

"I'm really sorry," Oliver said again, closing his laptop. "But there's no way that I can find out where Griggs is." He gave Sienna his phone back. "Thank you for trying though," she said and Oliver gave her a slight smile. "I wish I could have helped you," the young man responded.