Chapter 2

Frost's POV

He never thought he would dial this number ever again as Frost tried to call the only person that could probably find out who kidnapped the Queen of Gotham City out of his boss' penthouse.

"Hello?"

Frost frowned at the sound of the voice at the other end of the line.

That wasn't the person he wanted to call.

"I'm sorry is this Klara's number?" he asked a little irritated.

"That was her number, are you a friend of hers?"

"Yes kinda. Do you have her new number it's very urgent I have to call her immediately."

"No sorry. She doesn't give her number out to everyone. I was just told to take care of the last people who would call her" the female voice said.

"Yeah that sounds very much like her ... Do you know where I can find her?"

"Maybe she works tonight at the Ice Berg Lounge, but I can't assure you if this is true, just a rumor you know."

"Yes she always had a thing for rumors. But thanks."

"No problem whoever you are" the unknown voice said then Frost hung up the phone and started the black SUV in which he was sitting in.

The Ice Berg Lounge, since when did she work in the Penguins territory?

"Must be an information that could easily be made out of gold" Frost muttered under his breath before driving downtown in the city centre of Gotham's underworld.

The Ice Berg Lounge was the Penguins jewel, his own Nightclub/Restaurant.

Everything in there was made out of ice and water and the waiters and waitresses were all dressed in penguin like suits, the lady's of course in very revealing one's.

Frost hadn't been here since Mr J started to ruin the penguins business with opening his own nightclub, which was way more popular than the penguin's old ice floe.

Frost was entering a very dangerous terrain, Mr J and his goons weren't greeted like old friends in here so he had to act as unobtrusive as possible.

Hopefully the Penguin himself wouldn't show up that soon.

But all Frost could see were the waiters and waitresses in their uniforms and the usual patrons, also some lady's who were dancing above the stage near the ice berg in the middle of the location.

Every one of them had a black wig and all of them were dancing synchronous, all of them but one girl.

A short one with a body that Frost would discover under a thousand women, she seemed to be the head dancer and with every step Frost came closer he could tell easily by her face that this was the girl he had been searching for.

Klara Monroe aka The Black Shadow, Gotham City's most trusted source about every criminal in this entire hell hole.

She wasn't a dancer but since Frost could remember she always loved to slip into different rolls to get some information about everything what happened all around Gotham's underworld.

And she mastered every one of her rolls with a brilliance that wasn't found that easily these days.

If he wouldn't know her he would've believed she was a dancer by the way her body was moving to the beat, she always had a special charm that surrounded her like a curse.

This beautiful delicate face seemed so innocent until you were caught in her spiderweb then there was no escape anymore.

Watching her grind her body to the beat Frost remembered the first time he had met her, it also had been because of some information for Mr J ...