Chapter 14

Klara's POV

"Mr J?" Klara asked as she picked up the phone.

"Get your ass over here?" her boss just snarled then hung up.

Klara rolled her eyes and fell back into her pillows.

Frost looked at her while she started to trace patterns on his chest again. "I wouldn't let him wait if I were you" he said.

"I'll tell him that I was busy with the new name that the last kidnapper had given him before he died" Klara smiled kissing her lover further. "I wanna finish this, baby" she purred crawling back on top of him.

"You know you're playing with your life?" Frost said looking at her seriously. "I like it when you're worried about me, but I'm a big girl I can look after myself" she whispered placing soft kisses on his cheeks. "Let us finish this it was so good before he called."

Frost sighed then he finally gave in and enjoyed the rest of the love she had for him.

~*~

"That was about time" Mr J growled as he saw the young girl passing the door to the master bedroom.

"I'm sorry but I still had to work on the name that our last song bird had left for us" Klara answered and smiled at Sienna who immediately came to hug her new friend.

"Anything new?" Mr J asked. Klara shook her head. "He's already dead, boss."

"Dead?" Mr J asked in disbelief.

"Yes. The GCPD found his corpse in the Gotham River two days ago, guess you were not the only one who wanted to see him dead, but I'm working on more details and maybe I can get some information about the Police Department, my computer is scanning the files there at the moment, I will tell you as soon as I've found something."

"Better for you if this happens fast" Mr J growled then he turned around to face his Queen again. "You will help her dress up today I'm gonna take her, Frost and you with me to the club tonight I have business to do."

"Alright" Klara said smiling at Sienna.

"Tell me when you're ready, doll" Mr J said then he left the room.

"Okay what have you really done besides searching for some new information?" Sienna suddenly asked as soon as Mr J was out of sight.

Klara looked at her in surprise. "How do you know-"

"Please, messy hair and your cheeks are still red enough to tell that you could've had run a marathon."

"What the hell ... does it really look that obvious?" Klara asked considering her face in the mirror of Sienna's wardrobe.

"Was it Frost?" Sienna asked curious.

Klara's facial expression turned into a wide grin as she thought about what she did with him while he was driving her to the penthouse.

"How's he like in bed? I can't really think of him acting different than what I've seen so far."

Klara started to giggle before her eyes got all dreamy. "He's so good."

"Is he more dominant or submissive?" Sienna asked while Klara started to search through her dresses. "He can do both parts really good, but I prefer him being dominant" she grinned.

"What about this? That looks really good" Klara said and took a purple dress with golden ornaments.

"Don't you think that's too ..."

"What?" Klara asked.

"Revealing" Sienna ended her sentence.

"Try it, if you don't like it we can still change it" Klara said encouraging.