Chapter 26

Frost's POV

Please don't let her be with this asshole, please don't let her be with this asshole, please let her be fine and alone.

Since he saw Klara dancing with this bastard at Mr J's club his feelings were constantly swinging between, worry, madness, anger and sadness. He couldn't believe she danced with another man and left the location with him only one day after their break up.

Did she even mean her I love you?

But if he was feeling hurt and angry now, what had she felt then when he told her they can't have a relationship?

Did he even have the right to judge her for moving on?

He said that they won't have a future together and now he was the one who regretted this more than anything else. How could he think he could suppress his feelings towards her? Why didn't he think about something like this earlier? Why did he even leave her?

He was driving through the city now since more than three hours, it must be two or three in the morning already and he still didn't want to give up. Not only because Sienna told him to find her, he wanted to bring her home as well.

Frost parked the black SUV in front of her apartment, finally she seemed to be home, a few lights were illuminating her bedroom.

He didn't hesitate another second to get out of the car, please let her listen to him.

Klara's POV

"Oh god ..."

Heavy breathing and loud moans were interrupting the silence at Klara's apartment. Clothes were lying everywhere around the room, the sheets on her bed were ruffled and a big moving blanket could tell everyone what was going on right now.

Griggs had his head between her legs whilst the young girl was digging her fingers into his brown hair. Her body tensed up in pleasure every time his tongue hit her sensitive wet spot, she was close to her orgasm.

"Fuck me ...", she sighed and started to giggle as soon as Griggs came back towards her and started to suck on her neck, leaving little bruises there before pulling her into another wild kiss.

Klara liked how that felt, different than what she experienced before with Frost but good, good enough to make her forget.

"Wanna feel me?" Klara asked pressing her body tighter against him.

"God damn baby you're so wet" her new lover responded with a dirty grin, finally entering her soaking wet pussy. She was moaning whilst wrapping her arms around his neck, starting to move underneath him. This felt so good.

Kissing him further she rolled them around in one quick motion so that she was sitting on top of him. "Do you like watching me like that?" she smiled licking her lips and grinding her hips against his. "Oh yes" Griggs smiled back at her, putting his hands on her hips to feel her movements.

"You make me so wild, baby" she sighed leading his hands to her breasts. Her hard nipples were already greeting his rough touch around them. "Yes, grab me" she said whilst both of them were going harder and faster on each other.

"Hell baby where have you been all my life?" Griggs asked what made Klara laugh.

She came down and gave him a wild kiss.

He probably wasn't the right one for her but for now he gave her a good feeling. She felt sexy and admired around him and not that broken anymore. Klara knew that they wouldn't end up getting married or something like this in the end but as long as it would last, it was nice being with Griggs, at least she didn't have to think about Frost then.