Chapter 9

A few hours ago

Sienna's POV

"WHAT IS THE JOKER'S REAL NAME?," yelled Two-Face as another wave of electroshocks hit her brain. She bit hard on the belt between her teeth but made no attempts to answer the man who tortured her for days now. Sienna would never give him what he wanted.

"WHERE DOES HE HIDE HIS WEAPONS?"

She still didn't answer him and therefore he continued to torture her.

"WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR HIM?"

Sienna suddenly smiled up at Two-Face because he was getting more impatient with every passing second. She would never give in to him though and the man growled as he noticed her smile. "We're gonna wipe that smile off your pretty face, sweetheart."

Two-Face signaled for his goons to increase the voltage of the electroshocks. Then he looked down at Sienna again. "You will answer my questions or end up dead. How does that sound like?"

She felt the cold metal against her temples again. "I can take it," she hissed.

"Bravery will get you nowhere," said Two-Face and then turned his back on her. Sienna noticed that he left the room but didn't think further about it as the juice hit her brain again.

It was so much worse this time.

She screamed in agony and balled her hands into fists as the pain took over her. Sienna shut her eyes close and almost bit through the material of the black belt. She could feel her heart hammering in her chest and was close to losing her consciousness. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out just a second later.

But it didn't last for long.

Someone slapped her hard across the face and she woke up with a start.

Where was she?

She looked around and noticed two men standing beside her, holding dangerous instruments in their hands. Her eyes widened in panic.

"Who are you?," she asked, being totally scared. Then her eyes traveled down her injured body and she let out a gasp. "Oh my god, what are you doing to me? What is happening here?"

She noticed the two men sharing a confused look. "What's your name?," asked one of them all of a sudden and looked down at her.

"I'm...," but her voice trailed off. Oh god, she didn't even know her name!

"I don't know," she finally said and tears started to well up in her eyes. "I'm hurt...Please help me," she begged but the men didn't even listen to her please. "Do you know who the Joker is?," asked her the blonde guy with glasses. His question confused her to no ends. "That's a card of a card game."

The two men looked at each other again. "I'll inform the boss," said the blonde guy and left the room, leaving her alone with the other man. All of a sudden he held a knife to her throat. "You're not playing any tricks on us, aren't you?," he asked and cut the knife deeper into her skin.

She started to cry. "Please, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know anything!," she whimpered but the man didn't withdrew his knife. "Don't fool me, slut!," he snapped but was suddenly cut off as his colleague returned. "What did the boss say?"

"He said she lost her worth," replied the blonde man.

"So we can finally kill her?," asked the one with the knife. She started to panic and more tears were now streaming down her face. "No, please don't kill me! I beg you! I don't even know what's going on here!"