Chapter 59

Sienna's POV

She put on red lipstick before she checked herself in the mirror one last time. Sienna was wearing a long dress with a slit so that a part of her left leg was visible. The top of her dress was golden and sparkled while the long skirt was black. Her high heels were silver and golden jewelry matched her look. Sienna wore the necklace J had given her again after she had lost her memories.

Her boyfriend had told her that he had put a tracking device into the letter J to always make sure where she was. Sienna knew that this had saved their lives as Two-Face had kidnapped them and that J had been concerned about her safety but she had only agreed to wear the necklace again when he would get rid off the tracker.

Therefore his name was hanging from her chain again now.

"You look ravishing, doll," J purred as she came around the corner. A smile formed on her lips as she saw him waiting at the front door of the penthouse, wearing his best tux. "You look even better, handsome," she smirked and looked up at him. "And you dressed up just for me..."

"That's right," J grinned, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Shall we go?"

"Wait a second," she smiled and turned around to Frost who was holding Maisie. Sienna walked over to her daughter and kissed her cheek. "Be a good girl, sweetie. Uncle Frost will take care of you until we're back."

"Don't worry," Frost said. "I got this."

Sienna smiled at him. "Yes, I know. Thank you!"

She returned to J, waving their daughter goodbye before leaving the penthouse and taking the elevator upstairs where the purple Lamborghini already waited for them. J even held the car door open for her before he took his seat behind the steering wheel, speeding off into the night.

"Where are we going this time?," she asked, already being excited. Her boyfriend grinned at her. "That's a surprise, baby," he said as they drove through Gotham. But Sienna had no eyes for the city this time. All she could focus on was J and how good he looked into that tux of his. She couldn't help but think that it would look even better on their bedroom floor.

J noticed her staring at him. "Like what you see?"

Sienna smirked and leaned closer to him. "Always," she said seductively, placing her hand on his thigh. J let out a purr and focused on the street again. He parked the car just a few minutes later in front of a beautiful restaurant that Sienna didn't know.

J opened the car door for her again, taking her hand and helping her out of the Lamborghini. Her eyes widened as she looked at the restaurant but she also noticed that no other cars had parked around it.

She felt J's hand on her back as he led her inside. The doors were opened for them and the restaurant looked even more beautiful from the inside. The only thing weird about the whole thing was that they were the only costumers. "J," she said and he looked at her. "Are we the only ones—"

"I rented the place for us, doll," he said and grinned. "I don't wanna get bothered on our date night and I think you wouldn't want that either."

Sienna smiled. "You're right. Thank you."

It didn't happen often that he was so considerate but she was relived that they had the place for themselves. The King and Queen of Gotham City would only draw attention when other people would be here as well and she wanted to be with him alone after all.

A man came suddenly towards them. "Welcome, Mr J and Miss...?"

He obviously didn't know her name.

J let out a growl but Sienna only squeezed his hand to calm him down. She also didn't want his temper tantrums to ruin the evening. "Sienna," she told the man who seemed to be the owner of the restaurant. "Miss Sienna, alright," he muttered and she noticed that he was scared.