Chapter 12

Klara's POV

Klara woke up this morning in a purple sheeted king size bed at Mr J's penthouse.

For a second she had to think about how she came here, but then she remembered Mr J attacking her the last night after she tried to protect his girlfriend from his drunken self.

Sienna was still sleeping beside her, the TV which they turned on to make her feel more comfortable while Mr J was sleeping out his jag on the couch in the living room was still showing an entire Gilmore Girls marathon.

Klara turned off the TV and carefully stood up from the bed, before she walked towards the door that she opened and stretched her head out into the living room in curiosity.

Mr J still seemed to be asleep on the sofa and a delicious smell of hot morning coffee filled the air.

Frost must be in the kitchen she thought and took a quick look at Sienna –she was still sleeping- before Klara herself sneaked into the kitchen.

"Morning Mr Cool" Klara grinned as soon as she saw Frost still with his sunglasses on making some coffee for Mr J so he would survive the big headache that will drive him even crazier as he already was, over the day.

"Are you alright?" Frost asked and looked at her.

Mr J nearly killed her last night, but yes besides that she felt quite good.

"Yes, what about you, did you even sleep?" she asked back taking one of the little sandwiches which Frost had placed on the kitchen counter.

"No that's why I'm still wearing sunglasses" he responded.

Klara laughed before smiling up at him with her usual seductive grin.

"But they're still turning me on" she said.

Frost sighed but before he could reply to Klara a loud slap echoed through the walls of the penthouse.

Klara's head snapped up immediately and her eyes sought in panic for the couch on which Mr J had spent the night.

He wasn't there anymore.

"Shit!" Klara said running into the bedroom in which she had left the still sleeping Sienna, Frost right behind her.

In the master bedroom they finally found the reason for the horrible noise.

Sienna was awake and in front of her stood a clearly frustrated and mad Mr J.

Klara could easily tell what happened after she saw the red handprint that seemed to loom over Sienna's right cheek now.

Tears were welling up in her eyes and Klara immediately started to yell at Mr J even though this probably wasn't a good idea.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I JUST TRIED TO BRING HER MEMORIES BACK!" Mr J yelled back at her.

"WHAT?! AND THAT'S WHY YOU SLAPPED HER ACROSS THE FACE?! GET OUT!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU LITTLE-"

"Mr J" Frost suddenly interrupted the fight calm as usual. "I guess that wasn't quiet the best idea."

The Joker let out a low growl and focused his Queen who was now a crying mess on their former shared bed.

"Doll, I didn't mean to-"

"Leave!" she sobbed and as soon as he tried to touch her she backed away. "Don't touch me!"

"Get out!" Klara hissed at her boss walking towards Sienna and rubbing her back gently.

""Shh, it's fine."