Chapter 19

Sienna's POV

"Bad head," said the man called Two-Face with an evil smile on his face. Then he turned around to his goons, gesturing for them to come closer. "Poor girl. Have fun with her boys." His laugh echoed through the warehouse as two men grabbed Klara's arms to hold her still while a third pushed her to the ground.

Sienna's eyes widened in horror. "Oh my god, let her go!," she screamed and wanted to ran forward to help her friend but Two-Face slapped her across the face again and his punch was so hard that Sienna also fell to the ground, holding her burning cheek. "SHUT UP!," he yelled and then turned his head in Klara's direction again.

Sienna followed his gaze. Klara's black dress was already ripped at the side and now the two men were already holding down her legs to keep her still. Sienna heard how the third man unbuckled his belt and then she saw him taking his place between her legs while the other goons already licked their lips.

"OH GOD! STOP THIS," she screamed again and now tears welled up in her eyes. Sienna tried to get up again but Two-Face kicked her to the ground. Please, she thought, feeling helpless and desperate, someone needed to do something...

It was like Frost heard her silent pleas.

The henchman suddenly knocked out the man who wanted to rape Klara and she was able to free herself from the other men's grip but just as Frost wanted to help her get up, one of the goons got to his feet again, holding a knife in his hand. He lunged forward and stabbed Frost right into his waist, making him fall to the ground in pain.

"NO!," Klara screamed and tears were streaming down her face. She managed to kick the knife out of the man's hand and stabbed him with his own weapon in the neck. He was dead after a few minutes.

Klara kneeled down beside Frost and pressed her hands on the wound. "Don't die on me, please," she begged and started to sob. But Frost only stroked her cheek gently and looked up at her. "It's not that bad..."

A sudden growl made them all look up.

Two-Face was still there, looking at them all with an angry expression.

"This wasn't part of the plan," he said in a dangerous voice and slowly came closer. He grabbed Sienna by her hair to make her get up from the ground and she let out a cry of pain. "It's really a shame that you can't remember our beautiful time together," he chuckled and Sienna could feel his breath against her ear. A shiver ran down her spine.

"Well, change of plans," Two-Face announced suddenly let go of Sienna. He walked over to get Klara to her feet, pushing her away from Frost who was bleeding on the ground. But he was still awake, keeping his eyes on Klara and the man with the half burned face.

He turned to the young girl and cupped her face, gently stroking her cheeks with his thumbs. Klara looked back at him with hatred in her eyes and she wanted to speak but Two-Face put a finger to her lips to cut her off. "You have to make a decision, my dear," Two-Face said and smiled at her.

"You just have to decide who's more important to you." He gestured to Sienna and then to Frost before he locked eyes with Klara again. Then he handed her a gun but as soon as Klara's fingers touched the metal, she immediately pointed it at Two-Face. But he just started to laugh.

"Do that and he will immediately," he said and Klara turned around. Sienna's eyes widened as she saw one of Two-Face's goons holding a knife to Frost's throat.

"Shoot the Joker's girl or your lover dies," smiled Two-Face and Sienna immediately tensed up. She knew how important Frost was for Klara and there was no way for her to kill him. She had to kill Sienna if she wanted Frost to survive.