Chapter 4

Klara's POV

Klara closed the little plastic bags with the DNA material of the possible kidnappers of Mr J's Queen while the Clown Prince of Crime himself was still threatening his other henchmen.

"Mr J" Klara said and waited for the King's response.

The Joker turned around to face her, his eyes were narrowed and Klara could nearly feel the madness which was running through his veins.

"I'll take the DNA material with me. I will call you as soon as I know something, here's my number" the young girl said professionally and handed Mr J a little business card with her name and her phone number on it.

"Alright, don't make me wait too long, little one" Mr J growled and Klara nodded her head.

"Bye boys" she smiled seductively as she recognized that all the henchmen were looking at her while she made her way to the door.

As soon as Klara had reached her black Lamborghini with the blue ornaments she connected her phone with the car until a male computer voice started speaking.

"Welcome back, Miss."

"Computer start the system for a DNA scan, I will be home in a few minutes" she responded and started the motor of the very impressive car.

"Load DNA scan. Loading complete, wish you a good drive, Miss."

Frost's POV

After Mr J was done with yelling at everyone he turned to Frost, his eyes full of agony.

Frost had never seen him like this and it really made him feel uncomfortable.

His boss was even more dangerous than usual since Sienna was missing.

"Frost I want you to follow our new employee. Stay with her I just want to go sure that she works after my rules."

"Of course boss" Frost responded and made his way out of the door.

Was it strange that he still new were her apartment was?

Well the good part of it was that it was only a few minutes away from Mr J's penthouse.

Frost escaped a little smile after he had parked his black SUV in front of her luxurious apartment complex.

The outside of the house was white and it had some kind of New York flair, like a house that could easily be photographed for a Vogue cover at the realm Modern Living.

It was already dark outside so Frost could see that in her apartment was burning light, she must already be working.

Klara's POV

It was unbelievable the Queen of Gotham City really had a rough past.

Klara had started to work as soon as she came home and by now her computer was scanning the DNA she found at Mr J's penthouse and chased it through her search program for the perfect match.

Meanwhile she'd started reading the Queen's police and patient files from Arkham and the one the GCPD had made a few years ago.

Her real name was Sienna Graves a beautiful twenty four years old woman with brown eyes and dark curly hair and a past with which even Klara didn't want to switch.

She always thought her past was rough, after her parents got killed when she was fourteen but Sienna's ...

The Arkham Patient File read that she was pregnant once probably from the Joker but she had lost the child somehow when she was still at Arkham, after that a long depression phase had followed, not to mention her abusive ex boyfriend because of whom she had several panic attacks at the Asylum in which she had killed off everyone that had dared to touch her.