Chapter 10

Klara's POV

"Are you insane? He could've killed you!" Frost hissed in disbelief.

Klara sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? But I thought it would be better to tell him the truth" she explained.

"Klara in the presence of the Joker you should never talk that much like you do" Frost said completely frustrated by the behavior of this girl.

"That's why you nearly forget to speak at all since you're working for him, baby" Klara now smiled a tad but Frost just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You're unbelievable you know that?" he asked.

"Thought so after what we did last night" she giggled.

The henchman wanted to answer something but right in that second Mr J yelled for him out of the room where his queen was lying now.

"FROST! BRING ME THE DOCTOR!"

"Go, don't worry I won't burn the house" Klara grinned after Frost still hadn't moved.

He obviously thought that you can't leave this girl alone.

Klara waited a few minutes until he finally came back.

"He wants to see you" Frost said.

"What happened?" she asked.

"The doctor said she had lost her memories, Mr J wants you to help her identify the kidnappers."

The young girl frowned but followed Frost into the hospital-like room.

Mr J's Queen was lying in the bed at the end of the room, she seemed to be awake but before Klara could reach her Mr J dragged her away with him.

"You'll tell her nothing, about the patient files and that you've read them, understand?" he growled and came dangerously close into her view.

"Of course" Klara said nodding her head.

"Good. And be lucky that I don't kill ya for that. Now help my Queen to identify the assholes who kidnapped her."

Mr J turned his back at her and Klara walked towards the girl which was everywhere known as the Queen of Gotham City.

"Hi. I'm Klara. I'm really sorry to bother you again, but Mr J thought I could help you identify your kidnappers."

Sienna looked at her with a tear-stained face, she was trembling it was obvious that she didn't want to remember what happened.

"I can't ..." she just whispered.

"Okay. It's fine maybe later we could-"

"LATER? I THOUGHT YOU KNOW EVERY CRIMINAL IN THIS CITY YOU SHOULD'VE FOUND THEM BY NOW!"

Mr J's sudden outburst made Klara flinch a tad and Sienna started to cry because of fear.

"Do I look like I have a computer in my head?! The rest of the DNA is still running through my systems at home I can't accelerate that process! And for now it would be very nice of you to not scare her further by yelling like an idiot. I'm sorry Mr J I really don't want to be disrespectful but this is not how it can work" Klara said seriously.

"You you little-"

"Stop it please!" the weak voice of his Queen suddenly interrupted Mr J.

"Doll-"

"Do we know each other from my past?" Sienna asked Klara instead of listening to Mr J's words.

"No. Mr J just wanted me to help him find you. It's nice to finally meet you" Klara smiled at her.