Chapter 36

Frost's POV

Building up a whole baby room wasn't a thing Frost had been prepared for when he had seen all the packages in the hallway of the penthouse but there he stood now in a big unused room that should be the child's bedroom when Frost and the other henchmen would be done here and he already wanted this to be finished. Not because he hated building up all this, if you work for Mr J you must be prepared for every kind of business even if it was something like that, he even started to imagine how happy Sienna would be when she would see the result. But what really pissed him off was the guy in the team who was about to assemble the nursery.

His name was Rory, a tall blonde sunny boy who thought the world was laying at his feet and that this job was under his dignity.

At first Frost just ignored him and told him to stop complaining and rather doing his job but then Rory started to talk about something or better someone he should've shut his mouth about. "Hey Frost, where's Klara?"

Frost didn't turn around to him he just tightened his grip around the wrench he was holding. "Do your work" he snarled at him.

A few seconds later he heard the younger henchman laugh silently. "What's wrong? have you lost her? Bet she just didn't want to bang with you anymore, right?"

"God damn, guys just remember that body." Murmurs of approval filled the room and Frost tried really hard not to grab Rory at the hem of his shirt and throw him out of the window.

"My favorite part of her body had always been her tits, those full little apples, I don't know about you guys but I always imagined her nipples tasting like strawberries ..." A volley of dirty laugher echoed from the walls and Frost felt like ramming the screwdriver into Rory's throat. No matter where she was or with whom she was now, she still was his girl and they better should stop talking about her like that before something really bad would happen.

"Don't forget her ass" Bill shouted into the room.

"Or her cunt, nearly could see it twice through that short dress" another guy added grinning.

"Stop talking you idiots we're having a handful of work to do" Frost barked at them.

"Don't be such a Buzzkill Frostman, I know you actually can tell us more about her than we could imagine" Rory laughed.

"I'm not telling you anything, now do your work or live with the consequences."

"Hahaha hey look at that guys I guess our snowman melted for that little minx. Are you just acting like a pussy because Mr J wants this room to be done fast or are you in love?"

Frost didn't respond that was just what Rory wanted making him furious.

"So you really do love her?" Another laugh followed. "How disgusting is that! She's only half of your age. You could be her dad, I'm sure you can't even satisfy her properly. A girl like her needs a strong lover who can make her cum several times in one night. Can you do that Frosty? I don't think so."

"Bet she already left you for another man. But hey, tell us since you were the only one of us who could experience it till now. Was she tight? I bet she was a tight fuck, like a virgin but even better."

"Someday I'll drown my cock in that tight warmth of hers and she'll scream my name till the very end. Oh Rory! Your cock is so big, fuck me harder! Hey Frost does she like to get taken hard from behind? I bet she does, that little slut."

Frost imagined every possible way how he could kill Rory the best when he suddenly started to complain about the work again, because a big wooden plank just fell onto his right foot. Frost smirked silently as he heard Rory cursing. That wasn't his death but it was at least something.