Chapter 25

Sienna's POV

She made her way over to J who immediately wrapped his arms around her body as she took her rightful place on his lap. "You'll stay here now," he said and pulled her closer to his chest. Sienna smirked at him, tracing the his jawline with her finger. "I love it when you're so possessive," she whispered.

J looked at her and flashed her a wide smile. "I can't help it. You just turn me on like a light switch."

Sienna laughed and let her fingers travel down his exposed chest. He started to purr because of her touch. His pale hands ran over her thighs and Sienna brought her face closer to his. She could feel his hot breath against her skin but before she kissed him, she locked eyes with him again. Sienna had always been mesmerized by his eyes.

J leaned forward and closed the distance between them. Sienna found herself lost in a passionate kiss and she immediately started to grind her body against his. He growled and ran his fingers down her naked back what made her moan into the kiss.

They only broke apart when they had to catch their breaths.

Sienna smiled at him and supported her hands on his shoulders. But her smile faded as soon as she looked at Frost who sat just a few seats away from them. Sienna glared at him and suppressed the urge to scream into his face. It wouldn't be smart of her to make a scene in front of J. He didn't know about Klara and Frost yet.

She looked around the club to find Klara.

Her eyes suddenly widened as she saw her dancing with a man.

But it wasn't just some random man.

Sienna knew him.

Flashback

Arkham. She had never thought to see this place from the inside. But here she was, being locked away in a small cell and left alone with the voices in her head.

She had to get out of here as soon as possible.

Sienna clutched her stomach. She hadn't needed to tell the doctors and psychotherapists about her baby because her growing belly was obvious enough but she thought they'd go easier on her at least. But that was a mistake. Sienna knew that as soon as the door of her cell was opened and a man entered the room. His name was Captain Griggs and he had promised himself to make her time at Arkham her personal hell.

"Morning, beautiful," he laughed and got closer to her.

Sienna stepped away from him until her back hit the wall. He placed both of his hands at either side of her head and looked her up and down. His eyes stayed at her growing belly and an evil smile formed on his lips.

"So it's true," he said. "The clown becomes a father."

She didn't respond. She just glared at him and looked for a way out of this situation. But Griggs suddenly grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "We can't let that happen," he whispered close to her ear and a shiver ran down her spine.

"Stay away from me," she snapped and slipped away under his arms. She grabbed him by his hair and slammed him against the wall, breathing heavily. But the man got quickly back to his feet. He was more than just furious.

"You little slut," he spitted and lunged forward but Sienna kicked him in the face. Captain Griggs cried out in pain and held his nose that was already bleeding.

"HELP!," screamed Sienna and hammered on her cell door. "HELP ME, PLEASE!"

She knew that some guards always guarded it. But no one even made a sound or came to help her. They just ignored her as if she wouldn't be scared for her baby's life at the moment.