Chapter 11

Sienna's POV

After one week in the medical quarters Sienna was allowed to leave and moved back into the penthouse. Her injuries were still healing and she still needed to rest but J had gotten impatient very quickly and he had wanted to take her upstairs with him again. Sienna still wasn't sure what to think of him...

J opened the front door and she followed close behind him. Her eyes widened as she looked around the luxurious apartment. "I live here?," she asked and still couldn't believe the life she seemed to be living.

"Yes," he said and watched her closely. "With me."

She turned around to look at him. "Since when?"

J sighed. "Four years," he replied and took off his golden blazer. Sienna thought that his style was...well, very special.

"How have we met?," she asked and a curious look appeared on her face. J ran his fingers through his green hair. "That's a story for another time, doll," he said shortly and she raised her eyebrows in confusion. J noticed her look. "The doctor said I have to be careful with you."

"So," she began and gathered her thoughts. "You're saying I can't hear the story of how we met because it's not a nice one?"

J suddenly flashed her a wide smile. "Oh, well. It certainly was an amazing night."

She wasn't sure if she really wanted to hear that story.

His smile freaked her out a bit.

"Can you show me around?," she asked and tried to smile a bit. Sienna still felt uncomfortable in her skin because she knew that he was hiding things from her. And she had also noticed his bad temper. So she should rather be the one who needed to be careful with him.

"Sure," said J and smirked at her. "Let's start with the most important room."

She followed him across the hallway to two large doors. J pushed them open and Sienna's eyes widened again. The bedroom.

In the middle of the room was a king size bed with purple satin sheets. The sight really caught her attention and J followed her eyes. He flashed her a wide grin and she tried so hard not to blush. "Will we sleep in one bed?," she asked but avoided his gaze.

"Of course. What kind of a question is that?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just thought it would be better if I sleep on the couch since I still have to get used to all this..."

J growled and rolled his eyes. "No."

"Excuse me?," she asked, feeling very uncomfortable right now.

"No, I'll take the couch then," he said and Sienna let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you," she smiled but he didn't return it.

"Is that my wardrobe?," she asked to distract him from his thoughts. He let out a sigh but nodded.

She walked over to her wardrobe and opened the doors. "Wow," she whispered as her eyes fell on the many beautiful dresses. But Sienna also noticed how short and revealing they were and looked over her shoulder. "Uhm, Mr Joker—"

"Don't call me that," he said immediately.

"Mr J?," she asked. She had heard how Frost and Klara called him like that.

"No," he growled.

"Well, how should I address you then?," she asked.

"You usually called me either J, baby or daddy."

Sienna gulped because of the last nickname. "What?"

"Daddy is my personal favorite, doll," said J casually and suddenly walked towards her. She felt the door of the wardrobe in her back as he stopped his movements. J cupped her face in his pale hands and gazed intensely into her eyes. "Do you have a problem with that?"