Chapter 82

Klara's POV

Late in the evening Klara was sitting on the huge bed in Frost's room, looking at the photo album Sienna had gifted her on Christmas. The book was filled with pictures that showed Maisie, Sienna, Frost and Mr J during her first year of age and the more Klara looked at everything that happened while she was gone, she had to think of her own family again, a family that she lost a long time ago.

She wanted her revenge so badly and she couldn't wait for Frost to finally return from the penthouse, telling her that they could leave. The whole day Klara was now waiting for this moment and the urge to ram a knife into those asshole's heads was suddenly bigger than ever.

They will suffer ... suffer for everything.

Klara just passed the page with pictures of Maisie's first Christmas which included Sienna and Frost decorating the Christmas tree while the little one was lying in her crib, wearing a tiny little Christmas jumper as Frost entered the room with a serious facial expression.

"Are you okay?" he asked, obviously still worried about her. "Yes, I was just looking through the picture book Sienna gifted me for Christmas ... What did he say?" Klara asked. She was talking about the plan Frost and Mr J made up for the weapon delivery tonight where Klara would finally be able to take her revenge on the murderer of her parents.

"He said we have to take care of the weapons first. Only when they're safe we're allowed to do the rest. Do you think you can wait that long?" Frost asked.

"I've waited seven years for my revenge, two hours more or less are nothing."

Frost's POV

It was strange to hear her talking like this, so cold and aloof. He had never experienced this side of her and it made him be worried. What if she wasn't able to control herself anymore when they arrived at the venue?

"Hey, look at me" Frost said, sitting down on the bed besides her. Klara put the picture book away and looked her boyfriend in the eyes. "Promise me that you won't get yourself in trouble only because of the fury that is overwhelming you at the moment."

"I'll try my best" she responded.

Frost wrapped his arms around her as he saw that Klara was visible unsure about what will happen when they would arrive at the Gotham City River.

Before the clock had turned midnight Frost and Klara stood down at the arranged meeting place, watching how some of the ships drove by and waiting for the delivery to arrive, but it was clear that Klara wasn't waiting for that anymore. A dangerous gleaming in her eyes told him that she would kill these men off as soon as Frost had stored the freight safely.

She was constantly playing with the gun that she hid in her coat pocket, she was nervous and unsettled. Frost put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down a bit. "Try to stay calm, this will be over soon" he whispered kissing her temple softly.

Closing her eyes for a second she took a deep breath and looked back at Frost. "I'm just glad when they finally got what they deserved all the time" she whispered hugging him tightly.

"They will. Don't worry." And as soon as those words had left Frost's mouth they could hear a ship arriving at the port.

"It's time, just wait for my sign, later" Frost said, giving Klara a last quick kiss before both of them greeted Mr J's business partners.

Klara's POV

Klara tightened her grip around Frost's hand and the gun she was still hiding in her coat pocket as she got to see the ugly faces of the men that were once responsible for her parent's death. It was nearly impossible to stay calm, because all she could think of was this picture of her dead mother showing up right before her eyes, whilst looking at those creeps in front of her.