Chapter 86

Epilogue: Part ll

Klara's POV

Klara was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom of Sienna's and Mr J's shared bedroom. She still couldn't believe that she was wearing this beautiful white wedding dress with the veil that made her look like a princess. In a few hours she could happily call Frost her husband, after two years of engagement but she still remembered the day he proposed to her as if it had been just a few months ago.

"I'm so nervous" Klara said, running her hand through her cherry red curls that she wore all open but looked beautifully together with the veil. She just came out of the bathroom, locking eyes with Sienna but before Sienna could answer her best friend, Maisie walked towards Klara and said: "You look so beautiful, Auntie Klara."

"Aw, thank you so much. You look pretty, too" Klara responded, stroking the little one's cheeks with a bright smile.

"Is everyone ready now?" Mr J asked, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Frosty is probably already thinking that you won't show up."

"Yes, yes I'm ready let's go!" Klara said, nearly running out of the bedroom. She couldn't wait to be finally Frost's wife, after two years of waiting.

Frost's POV

The wedding would take place in a small park outside of Gotham City and Frost was already waiting for his future wife to appear. He hadn't seen her the last twenty four hours since Sienna took the thing with the wedding traditions very serious. But now he couldn't wait for her one second longer, it felt like torture counting down the minutes until she would finally appear on the white carpet of the center aisle that lead to a little pavilion in which Frost and Klara would soon say yes to each other.

The pavilion was decorated with green garlands and rosé colored peonies, Klara's favorite flowers. And then finally a few minutes later Frost saw Sienna and Mr J arriving at the place, Sienna shared a bright smile with him whilst sitting down on her chair in the first row and motioned for him to look to the center aisle.

There she was, Klara walking towards him in a beautiful pearly white wedding dress with a big skirt made out of several layers of tulle and organza, it had a delicate silver shining waistband, that was made out of tiny, little diamonds, the dress huddled perfectly against her petite body and it was sitting right in place even without shoulder straps.

Klara looked absolutely stunning and her veil which was stocked into her hair with a small bridal tiara made her look like a princess from one of the fairytales that Maisie used to love so much. The little one meanwhile was letting flowers fall to the ground while Klara was walking towards Frost. "You look great, tree!" she said as she reached Frost and hugged his leg quickly before she returned to the place where her mother and her father were sitting.

Frost smiled at her and formed a thank you into her direction and then turned back to Klara who was reaching him right in this moment. She gave him her most emotional smile. "I've never seen something so beautiful before" he whispered into her ear.

"Same" Klara said, looking at Frost in his classy black wedding suit with the silver tie that matched perfectly with her silver waistband.

Klara's POV

Klara felt as if she just had fallen in love as she took a hold on his arm. This was truly the man with whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"We came here today ..." The priest had started speaking and Klara felt the tears in her eyes growing as it finally came to the wedding vows. "Klara, since the day we first met, I had been standing under a spell. At first I didn't even knew what those feelings meant, I wasn't even able to tell that it was love but you made me see fast enough that what we had was something special. You made me addicted to you within a blink of an eye and no matter how hard life had been treating our relationship I wasn't able to give up on you, because you are the love of my life and loosing you would've been even more awful than death. I would rather die than spending the rest of my life without the most beautiful girl I ever met. I love every tiny little thing about you: The way you smile at me when you wake up on a new morning, the way you say baby, the nickname you gave me on the day we first met and so much more. I didn't want to miss anything of this in my life ever again. I love you."