Chapter 29

Several weeks later

Sienna's POV

She woke up after only a few hours of sleep, feeling utterly sick again. Sienna pressed her hand over her mouth and ran to the bathroom where she threw up in the toilet. Her breathing was heavy after she had emptied the whole content of her stomach from yesterday.

That was the second time this week.

At first Sienna thought she just ate something that made her sick. But now she wasn't so sure anymore. She recently started to get more tired as well and took a nap whenever she could. She hadn't went to see the doctor yet because she didn't think it was something serious. But her condition needed to have a cause...

Her eyes suddenly widened.

Sienna ran out of the bathroom after quickly brushing her teeth and checked her phone. She opened her period tracker app and realized that her period was late. Very late.

Oh my god.

Sienna's eyes were glued to the screen of her phone and the thoughts spun in her head.

Could it really be?

Was she pregnant?

Again?

She couldn't help but smile at the thought.

Even though she was scared as hell, the idea of being pregnant again also made her smile. Sienna had to overcome so much shit in the last few months and she still suffered from nightmares of her torture sessions with Two-Face. She could really need some happiness in her life right now...

Then the image of J flashed before her eyes.

It was a good thing he wasn't with her this morning.

He had to leave early for work. But her boyfriend had ordered his right hand to stay with her until he would come back.

But Sienna figured it wouldn't be smart to worry about J's opinion at the moment. Maybe she wasn't even pregnant and therefore would be worried for no reason.

Well, there was only one way to find out.

She quickly got dressed and left the bedroom to meet Frost sitting in the living room, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. Sienna walked over to him and the henchman looked up from the article he was currently reading and turned his head in her direction. "Can I help you?," he asked.

"Actually, yes," Sienna said and played with her shirt. She was nervous and she couldn't even hide it. "I need you to get me something."

Frost put the newspaper on the table. "And what?,"

"A pregnancy test," she blurted out.

Frost looked at her as if he didn't understand what she just said. Then his eyes traveled to her still flat belly before he met her gaze again. "Are you sure that—"

"That's why I need to do the test," she cut him off. "And you know that I shouldn't leave the penthouse without J. So you're the only one who can help me now."

"Please," she added.

Frost got up from his seat and nodded his head. Sienna let out a sigh of relief and suddenly wrapped his arms around the henchman to pull him into a hug. He immediately tensed up at her touch. "Thank you!," she said and let go of him.

"I'll call Greg to watch you until I'm back," said Frost but Sienna shook her head. "That won't be necessary. The drugstore is just around the corner. I can take care of myself for ten minutes." She rolled her eyes.