Chapter 85

Epilogue: Part I

2 years later

Sienna's POV

The day had finally come. After two years of preparation Frost and Klara were finally about to get married in just a few hours. They had agreed with J that both of them wouldn't neglect their work during the wedding preparation which was why it took them two years to make this day finally happen.Therefore J even started to stop complaining about their wedding but nevertheless, he was still grumpy as hell because Sienna had forced him to sleep in one of the guest rooms last night.

She took traditions very serious, especially the one about the groom not sharing a bed with his future wife one night before the wedding ceremony. Therefore Klara had slept the last night in Sienna and J's bedroom so J had to leave and sleep somewhere else.

"Doll," J's grumpy voice sounded from the doorframe. "I'm tired of waiting. Can we leave now?," he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Sienna just finished braiding Maisie's hair as she turned around to him, smiling. J was wearing his best tux and looked absolutely handsome.

"Daddy! How do I look?," Maisie asked and ran over to him, showing him her little dress and the necklace she borrowed from her mother. J smiled and kneeled down in front of her. "You're beautiful, Pumpkin," he purred and the little one smiled widely at him, putting his bow tie right back in place. "You too."

Maisie was now four years old and still the sunshine of the family. J and Sienna had been delighted when she had started to speak in full sentences because they could now have real conversations with her. Their daughter was learning new things every day and especially Sienna couldn't have been happier with the turn her life had taken since she met J for the very first time.

J got to his feet again and took in the sight of his girlfriend. Sienna was wearing a blue long dress that got lighter at the end while dark curls were falling on her shoulders. "You look breathtaking, doll," J purred and she smiled at him as he approached her, placing his hands on her hips to pull her close to his chest. He just started to whisper sweet nothings in her ear as Klara came out of the bathroom, looking absolutely magnificent in her white wedding dress. "

I'm so nervous!," she said and ran a hand through her red hair. Maisie walked over to Klara and looked up at her with sparkling eyes, smiling brightly. "You look so beautiful, Auntie Klara," the little one said and Klara stroked her cheek. "Aw, thank you so much. You look pretty, too."

"Is everyone ready now?," J asked and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Frosty is probably already thinking that you won't show up."

"Yes, yes, I'm ready. Let's go," Klara replied and almost hurried out of the bedroom. Maisie took her mother's hand and together all of them left the penthouse and got into the black SUV. J told Tommy to drive as soon as Maisie was buckled up.

Sienna looked at her best friend and patted her hand. "You don't need to be nervous. This will be the best day of your life," she said and smiled. Klara smiled back at her and let out a sigh of relief. "It's finally happening...I still can't believe that I'm going to be his wife at the end of the day."

"Me neither," J growled from the passengers seat.

~*~

They arrived at the location an hour later. Frost and Klara had chosen to marry in a beautiful park outside of Gotham with a little pavilion in the background. Frost already waited for his chosen one besides the priest that was going to make them husband and wife while Sienna and J took their places in the front row.