Maybe Forgiven.

And the 2009 Country Music Award for Best Album goes to…”

“Taylor Swift!” Selena and Justin’s voices both rang. Selena giggled as Justin spoke “How many times have you actually seen this award show babe?” he smirked.

“Only, like, three times!” she laughed throwing her head on Justin’s shoulder. They were at Selena’s home in Texas visiting when they decided to skip the family fishing trip and stay at the house alone. “Only three times.” he mumbled, shaking his head.

“Hey, now!” she playfully slapped him in the arm as they both laughed. Selena excused herself to the bathroom, leaving her phone on the couch. Justin couldn’t help himself as he saw the blinking “One Unread Text Message”that had obviously gone unnoticed by Selena. “Open” he mumbled touching the screen carefully.

Selly,

Last week was awesome. just like old times huh;) lets hang again beautiful.

-tay l.

Taylor Lautner? Beautiful? The words stung his eyes as he re-read the mesage over and over. “what the fuck?” he whispered to himself as Selena opened the bathroom door. His eyes pierced hers as he lifted up the phone. “Baby, whats?” Selena questioned, trailing off.

“When did you see Taylor?” a slight anger in his voice.

“We went shopping last week, Jay!? God, whats wrong with-“

“Lautner. Selena. Taylor fucking Lautner just texted you saying that last week was fun.?” he yelled.

“I. He. We…”

“What? You cheated on me? Is that it?!” he rose off the couch and walked toward Selena.

“Of course not! It was the movie meeting I told you about.” a slight shakiness in her voice. “Well I didn’t know that he would be there.” Justin ran his hand through his hair.

“Are you kidding me? He might be cast in the movie. Why is this a big deal?” Selena raised her voice.

“Because you went on a date with him!” he screamed. 

“It wasn’t a date, babe! Believe me.” she pleaded, walking closer to him.

“No. I can’t deal with this. You sit here and tell me these things, but I don’t think I can believe them! Tell me the truth right now!” he screamed in her face, his eyes beginning to water.

Selena’s eyes stained with tears as she spoke, barely above a whisper “Fuck you.”

As Selena ran into the guest room that they had been sharing on the trip, he could hear her cries. Justin’s hands went to his forehead as he shook his head. He just couldn’t believe it. Selena cheating on him? No way. As he thought more about it, the more guilty he got. Finally, he rose of the couch and went to knock on the door. “Sel. I’m sorry.” 

Silence. “Baby, I believe you.” Silence. “Please? I love you. I overreacted. I know you would never do that to me.” he heard soft footsteps closing to the door. “Open the door, Sel.”

She opened the wooden door and flew into his arms. Still crying madly, Justin whipped her tears. “I’m sorry.” he repeated, over and over again as she wept.

“Forgive me, love.” he pleaded, lifting her eyes up to look into his. She smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth. “I would never, ever, ever cheat on you, Jay.”

“I know that. I’m sorry I yelled.” they both smiled and kissed. Her arms wrapped around his neck as they backed into the bedroom. He closed the door behind them, and let’s just say that all was forgiven.;)