Payback.

Pre-Note: This story is racy, so please be 13 to read unless you’ve read racy fanfictions before! In this specific fanfic, Justin is a little more agressive. lol. Enjoy(: Sorry for the long wait.

…..

Justin’s POV:

It was our third day in Canada visiting my friends. We were all at my house watching a horror movie. Ryan sat on the king sized chair as Chaz sat on the other side of the couch that Selena and I were on. The house was cold and we all had blankets.

Selena’s hand was on my upper thigh, shaking slightly everytime a part came on that made her jump.

“This movie is fuckin’ horrifying!” she whispered so only I could hear. She moved her body closer to me.

“It’s not that scary, babe.” I chuckled, secretly agreeing with her. I kissed her forehead before I felt her hand creep up my leg. I glanced my eyes over to Chaz and Ryan, their eyes glued to the screen. My eyes turned to Selena who had a slight smirk forming on her face.

I turned back to the movie before my thoughts stopped as I felt Selena’s warm hands rubbing my dick. My first instinct was to moan loudly, but that was obviously out of the question considering our location. I took in a long deep breath as she continued to move her hand up and down. She stopped for a split second before starting again, this time faster. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as her hands worked their magic.

…..

Selena’s POV:

“You really hate me, don’t you?” he smiled, waking up behind me in the kitchen.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, love.” I teased as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck softly. 

He glanced at me and then to the living room, making sure Chaz and Ryan couldn’t see us in the kitchen. He shook his head lightly and kissed me on the lips. After we pulled away he smirked,

“Payback’s a bitch.” he than winked before walking out of the kitchen.

…..

Selena’s POV:

“Now why are you here?” he asked, my hands tied to the bed and my eyes blindfolded. I felt Justin’s cold hands on my bare stomach before I replied,

“Because I touched you inappropriately in public?”

“Exactly. And now that you touched me…” he trailed off, moving his hands from my stomach down to my lower half. I took in a breath. “But why am I tied?”

He kissed my thighs before explaining. “I wasn’t aloud to cum or touch you, and so now we’re even.”

I bit my lip, understanding the “rules.” This could be fun. Right?

…..

Selena’s POV:

“Justin, please?” I begged, out of breath. His three large fingers pumping in and out of me, rhythmically moving with my hips. He increased his speed, twisting his wrist back and forth each thrust. I couldn’t take it anymore. “Baby?”

“Not yet.” he warned, a slight smirk in his voice.

“Oh my god, I’m gonna cum.” I yelled, grabbing onto the sheets.

“Have you learned your lesson?” he asked, his fingers thrusting deeper into me. I let out a moan as I whispered,

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?” he teased, fingers still gliding into me. I nodded my head as he started going faster than before, leaving me with no choice. A gush of warm fluid spread over his hand.

“Oh-” I trailed off, my chest rising to what felt like the ceiling. He took of my blindfold before smiling at me. He kissed my lips and put his fingers in my mouth, letting me taste my own juices.

“I let you off easy.” he said, taking his hands out of my mouth and wiping them on the bedsheets.

“That was torture.” I sighed, a smile forming on my lips. He laid down by me and kissed my forehead.

“But it was different. You need to experience new things every once in a while.”

“New things are nice, just let me orgasm next time without your approval.” I laughed, moving my body closer to his.

He sighed, “Deal.”