Shopping.

Pre-Note: This is a little innapropriate. If you’re squimish-don’t read;) aha

Justin POV:

“What about this one?” I asked, holding up a bright blue and silver bra. Selena turned around from looking at yoga pants to give me a stare.

“You’re such a pervert.” she laughed. “And you know I don’t look good in blue.”

“Baby, you look good in everything. Just try it on. Please?” I gave her puppydog eyes and she grabbed the lingerie out of my hands. She was in the dressing room as I checked my emails. All of a sudden I heard her voice. ”Jay?”

“Yeah?”

“I need you to unzip my dress.” I narrowed my eyes. Wait, she wasn’t wearing a dress. What the? I walked into the room and realized what she was doing.

“You lied to me.” I smirked, closing the door behind me. I turned back around to look at Selena, clad in only the bra and her jeans. She bit her lip as I walked toward her. “You look..” I trailed off, my eyes moving wildly.

“Do you like it?” she asked, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer. I nodded my head, unable to speak. I put my lips to hers as my arms snaked around her skinny waist.

“You are so gorgeous.” I murmured against her lips. She grinned and started to unbutton her jeans.

“Wait? Here?” I asked.

“Just make it quick.” she winked, turning me on. I grabbed her face again as she pulled her pants to the ground.

“And you said you didn’t look good in blue.” I smirked, pushing her lightly against the wall. This is one shopping trip I’ll never forget;)

…..