My Babyyy

Justin’s POV

            I was seeing her today, I couldn’t believe I got to take the time off. When Scooter called & told me I could take the next few days off I knew exactly what I was doing. We were pulling up to the rental house & I spotted Alfredo out front but I was searching for her. Once we came to a stop I climbed out of the front seat adjusting my shirt & turning my Bieber on. I walked up to Alfredo who was messing with some cameras, “What up Bro?” Alfredo stood up & we did our handshake, “Yo how you been?” “Been workin hard on my new album & school.” Alfredo went back to messing with his camera, “Oh yea that’s cool.” We stood there for a minute in silence, Kenny had already walked back around the house to the pool area. I reached in my pocket for my phone & I couldn’t find it, “shit!” Alfredo looked up at me, “What?” “I cant find my phone” I walked back over to the car I rummaged through the car looking for my phone.

Selena’s POV

            I was trying not to think about it all morning if I did I was just going to jump up & down & freak out. Well that was happening inside of me right now but I had to act cool. I was at a rental house with my tour family we were having a pool party & BBQ. I was messing around in the pool with everyone laughing & splashing when I saw Kenny come walking around the house, I squealed, “KENNY!!” I couldn’t get out of the pool fast enough running to grab my towel & walking up to Kenny, “Hey Kenny whats up?” Kenny smiled his huge smile of braces, “Hey Selly, hows the water?” “its perfect.” “Good” Kenny smiled, I looked around him, & over his shoulder looking, Kenny laughed, “Just ask.” I smiled at him, “Where’s Justin?” Kenny laughed again, “He was talkin to Alfredo when I left.” I hugged him & started toward the front of the house, I heard Kenny laugh & complain about getting him wet.

            I walked around to the front of the house & saw his legs sticking out of the car, he looked like he was looking for something. I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I yelled, “Baby!” & started jogging toward him. He poked his head out of the car & smiled that smile that melted my heart, “Baby girl!” he climbed out of the car just in time to catch me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up & spun me around. He set me back down on the ground & looked at me, “You’re wet!” my mind went instantly dirty & I covered my mouth stifling a laugh, He instantly caught on, “& you say im the perv!” We laughed & he placed his hands on my ass, I laughed, “& you’re back.” I reached up & placed my lips on his, his tongue slipping into my mouth. We continued to make out until we heard Alfredo laugh, “God you two are adorable & all but seriously warn me before you two go at it.” I instantly pulled away wrapping my arms around Justin’s waist„ “Sorry Fredo.”

Justin’s POV

            She was unbelievably sexy in her strapless bikini, her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail & to top it all off she was dripping wet. I couldn’t believe she was mine.  Our reunited make out session was rudely interrupted by a joking Alfredo. We were now all walking back around the house to the pool & I didn’t once remove my hand from around Selena’s waist. When we got to the table Selena moved away from my grasp, it might sound weird but every time she let go of me she took apart of me with her, even then with just the small move of getting out of my grasp I could feel that part of me going with her.  She wandered over to a fruit platter & I sat down in a lounge chair next to the table. Selena walked back over to me with a hand full of grapes I opened my mouth, “can I have one.” I had just expected her to put it in my mouth but to my surprise she plopped one in her mouth & said while chewing, “Take your shirt off.” There was no joking in her voice she wanted my shirt off now. I looked at her, “You’re feisty today.” She did a cute little shrug with her little smirk on her face & then it went back to serious, “Okay go on take it off.” I hadn’t really seen this side of her. I quickly removed my shirt over my head & set it on the ground next to me. “Umm okay its off.” She just stared at me, she slowly moved toward me, “Yep definitely was a good idea for you to take your shirt off.” She leaned down & placed a grape in my mouth. I was sittin so she had to bend down to place her lips on mine, as we kissed we heard whoops & hollers Selena smiled in the kiss & pulled away. “Don’t you guys have a game of Chicken to get too?” she yelled at them & everyone laughed. She sat down next to me resting her head on my shoulder & wrapping one arm around my chest. “Well that was interesting.” I said, she shrugged, “I missed you.” I kissed the top of her head, “I missed you too love.” I pulled out my phone, I didn’t want to forget this moment, “Smile.” Click. We looked at it, “Oh that’s kinda cute.” She said. “Good because its going on instagram, I need to show My Babyy off” She laughed, “yea so some of your fans can hate me more?” We just laughed it off as the picture uploaded.