Girls Night.

Selena’s POV

“Tell us about Bulgaria” Ashley said hanging over the tan leather recliner as we sipped on our strawberry wine coolers.

“It was ok, I didn’t get to site see much. I just wanted to hurry up and finish filming so I could get back to Justin.

“Aww how cute” Francia giggled, you could tell she already getting a little tipsy.

“Did you miss your beau?” Sammy asked poking out her lips.

“A lot” I confessed taking another sip.

“No more boyfriend talk, your depressing me!” Ashley laughed jumping out of her seat and sitting her drink down walking over to the stereo and turning Nicki Minaj’s new song Starship’s up to full blast. “Let’s dance!” She shouted pulling off the couch and to my feet as we started dancing around her large living room.

“Shake it baby!” We all laughed as Sammy and Ashley got up on the bar and started dancing together.

“Come on Sel, we know there’s a bad girl somewhere in you” Francia laughed over the music trying to get me to dance like the other girls. I took another sip of my drink and started dancing as they asked, and soon enough I started to get into it. I shook my hair out of it’s pony tail and started circling my head around letting my hair swing in the air.

“I threw a wish in the well don’t ask me i’ll never tell, I looked to you ask it fell-” The next song started as we hall hopped on the bar and started dancing and singing along “-Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here’s my number, So call me, maybeIt’s hard to look right, At you baby, But here’s my number, So call me, maybe.- 

And when the song was over we stayed on the bar and danced through the next few songs until we got tired and fell off one by one until we were all laying back down in the living room trying to calm our laughter.

“I’m so glad your back” Sammy giggled trying to take another drink but having trouble getting the top to her lips.

“Me to” I said laying my head back and closing my eyes for a moment until one of the most familiar songs started playing.

“If I was your boyfriend I’d never let you go, I can take you places you ain’t never been before-“ We all slowly started singing along until we were on our feet dancing and singing it louder than the stereo.

“-Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend You could be my girlfriend until the w-w-world ends Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirlwind Swaggie-” We all giggled at that part and went on with the song. When it was over we made our way back to the couch but I couldn’t get Justin out of my head. I replayed the song over and over again in my mind, thinking about the last time Justin sung it to me alone. I was starting to miss him again, it wasn’t 2 twenty four hours ago I was in his arms listening to him hum the beat over my lips. And now he was half way around the world in Norway, I let out a quiet sigh and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.