Disney Valentine's.

Justin’s POV:

“Rise and shine, baby girl.” I shook a sleeping Selena lightly before she groaned. ”Ten more minutes.”

“But we’re going to Disney today. You know you wanna get up.” I smiled, sitting on the side of the bed. She slowly rolled over toward me and I cupped her cheek.

She got on her elbows and leaned closer to me. “Morning, love.” I kissed her softly before grabbing her hand and leading her off the bed. Her bare breasts slightly hung out of her tank top as she yawned. ”Baby, your tank top.” I laughed, pointing at her naked chest.

She blushed and adjusted her top. ”Oh, sorry.” she smiled, shyly wrapping her arms around my neck. ”Well, I wasn’t complaining.” I smirked, allowing her laughs fill the room. ”Okay, horndog.” she smiled,

“I need to take a shower if we’re going anytime soon.”

“It might get lonely in there though. Considering you’re going to be all by yourself and freezing cold” I grinned, pulling her body closer to mine as her hot breath hit my ear.

“Then come help me heat it up.”

…..

Selena’s POV:

“We look ridiculous.” I groaned, holding onto Jazmyn’s hand. I looked over at Justin carrying Jaxon as he smiled. ”No, baby. We look awesome!” he laughed.

“These hats are crazy.” I added, Justin coming up behind me and kissed my neck quickly. ”Nah, our hats are fucking insane!” he yelled.

“These are major swaghats.”

I laughed before Jazmyn let go of my hand. I stopped walking as she ran towards Pattie. Justin then walked beside me and grabbed my hand, his other arm still holding onto his brother.

“You know, this is great.” I smiled, squeezing his hand.

“It is. I’m glad we got to be together.” he said.

“I love you.” I looked up at him as he replied, ”I love you, too.”

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. ”Ewww!” Jaxon yelled, pointing at us. We broke out in laughter before Justin looked into my eyes “Happy Valentine’s day.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Justin.”