My Happy Ending.

Justin’s POV:

I was in the studio recording my new album when I got a text from Selena, 

Not feeling so hot right now:’(

I frowned at her message before responding, babe ill b there in 15. I hung my headphones up and ran to ask Scooter if I could leave for the night. He was on the computer looking at a sales chart when I tapped him on the shoulder.

“Scoot, Selena’s not feeling well. Can I go home?” he turned around and sighed,

“Just be here by six tomorrow morning.”

“Thanks!” I ran out of the studio and jumped into the car. I drove to Selena’s house and used my key to get in. The lights were off and I remembered that her parents had gone out of town. Setting my wallet on the counter, I walked upstairs to her room.

“SelBell?” I said, peeking in the room. She laid on the bed, hand on her stomach and the remote in the other. Sprite and crackers laid all over the bed as I sat down.

“Hey.” I shook her lightly as she turned around, groaning.

“Hi, love.” she smiled as I took of my shoes and slid into bed with her. “Do you need anything before I get confortable?”

“Maybe some soup?” she asked, modestly. “Of course.” I kissed the top of her head and headed to the kitchen.

…..

Selena’s POV:

My stomach was killing me but when Justin came over it turned bad into better. We were in my bed watching a movie as I leaned against his body sipping the soup.

“Babe?” I tittled my head toward him, “Yeah?”

“Thank you for being here.” he smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips, his hands moved to my stomach as he rubbed it.

“Well it’s good practice.” he replied. “How’s your stomach now?”

“Better, and practice for what?” I asked as he took a sip of my soup before responding,

“For when we get married and have kids. I want to make sure I can take care of them if you’re not there.” I smiled at him before replying,

“I love you, Jay.”

“I love you, too.” he smiled before taking the empty bowl of soup and setting it on the dresser. I slowly laid my head on his lap. “Sleep now, mi amor.”

“Tell me a story.” I mumbled.

“Hmm.” he thought for a moment, “We’ll move into a brick mansion with a big black gate.”

I smiled at him and closed my eyes, “No paparazzi.”

He laughed, “And we’ll have three kids. Two girls and a boy. And you’ll be an actress and win tons of Grammy’s and more Academy Awards; and I’ll keep making albums and I promise to sing to our kids every night, even if it’s on the phone.” he kept talking about our life. The kid’s bedrooms, the way they look; each and every little beautiful detail.

I started to drift asleep as he fnished,

“And we’ll be happy and we’ll love eachother forever and ever.” he leaned down to kiss my head. “Sweet Dreams.”

And they lived happily ever after.