Jealousy.

Selena POV:

“What are you trying to say?” I yelled, sitting in my trailor. I was going over my lines, highlighting the phrases I forgot. “It’s not my fault!”

Talking to myself was interrupted when my phone buzzed on the coffee table. I grinned when it read that Justin was calling. ”Hi, babe.”

“Hey, Mammacita.”

I laughed before asking, “What’s up?”

“Sitting on the plane to come visit you. What’re you doing?”

“Reading over my lines.” I smiled, reaching over to grab a pickle. I couldn’t wait until Justin got here.

I plopped the pickle into my mouth as Justin spoke. ”Read ‘em to me.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, leggo.” Justin chuckled.

I laughed and started to read, “It’s not my fault. If anything, it’s yours! All you are is a self centered jackass! Uh, and then we kiss.” I mumbled the last part, but apparently not well enough.

“Wait, kiss?”

“Yeah, didn’t I tell you about that before?”

“Nope.”

“Well, it’s just acting?” I bit the inside of my cheek, the sourness of the pickle on my tongue.

“I know, I just don’t like you kissing other guys.”

“Well, it’s not like I’m actually kissing him.” I replied. It was silence on the other line. “Jay?”

“Mhmm?”

“You okay?”

“I’m fine. I have to go, see you later.” He replied, as the line went dead. I sighed and set my phone down, the ‘ended call’ notice flashing, rubbing it in my face.

…..

Justin POV:

I knocked lightly on her trailer, guilt filling me for hanging up on her. I didn’t know what had come over me, but I didn’t want to talk about that guy again today. Her quiet footsteps edged toward the door as the door opened. Her brown eyes pierced mine as she stood.

I pulled her into my arms. “Baby, I’m sorry.”

“No, I’m sorry.” She replied, smiling.

We pulled away and she grabbed my hand, pulling us inside. I shut the door behind me and sat on the couch. “Sel, I don’t know what got into me.”

“You’re jealous.” She interupted. I widened my eyes, “Am not!”

“Are to!”

“Am not!”

“Are to!”

“Maybe a little. But just a little.” I chuckled, feeling defeated.

“Just a little?” She smirked, leaning closer to me and kissing my cheek. I smiled wide.

“Okay, more than a little.”

“It better be more than a little.” She teased as we leaned in.

Her hands tangled in my hair as she started pushing me down on the couch. We kissed with passion, our lips only parting when the fabric of my shirt was over my head. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” She replied, our lips meeting again and my hands finding her belt buckle.

…..

Justin POV:

“Almost ready?” I yelled, grabbing my car keys off the counter. I heard her laugh in the bathroom before she walked out in her beach clothes. “Happy, Mr.Bossypants?”

“Very.” I grinned, her tan legs walking toward me. “You look amazing.”

“Thank you.” She replied.

“But I liked you better naked.” I joked, waiting for her reaction.

She rolled her eyes. “Oh, lord.”

We both laughed as we walked out of the trailer and to the car. When we got to the beach we splashed around in the water, just enjoying eachother’s company.

It was becoming dark outside when we went for ice cream. “Hi, what can I get you?”

“Yeah, one strawberry double scoop and one chocolate triple scoop.” I responded to the lady as she nodded. I turned to Selena and snaked my arm around her waist. ”Why didn’t you get a triple?” She laughed. “I look fat now.”

“Babe, you don’t look fat.” I chuckled, squeezing her bare waist. She smiled at me and grabbed her ice cream from the waitress. “Thanks.”

“Have a great night!”

“You, too.” I yelled, walking away with Selena, my arms still wrapped around her tanned waist. We walked for a while, just talking and laughing, wishing I didn’t have to leave in two days.

“Bite?” She asked and I passed my cone to her. When she had her lick she handed it back to me. ”Thanks.”

“Anytime.” I chuckled. “Hey, look!”

“What?” She turned around, trying to see what I ‘saw.’ Without warning, I grabbed her face and kissed her hard. I pulled away and whispered, ”I love you.”

“I love you, too. Even if you do get jealous.”