Seven Days

A/N: I can only imagine how much Justin and Selena miss each other. So, until Jelena are reunited again, here’s a little oneshot I wrote based on the earthquake in Bulgaria x

Oh and by the way, the quote at the bottom there is from Christina Grimmie’s song, I think. I don’t really remember where I got it from.

Unbelievable, unparalleled panic rose in his stomach. His heart felt constricted, like it wasn’t even beating. There was a pounding in his head.

No. No. No, no, no, no.

“Sel, answer - please answer,” Justin whispered to himself, nearly begging into the phone. He would be going completely mental if it wasn’t for the updated news. He just need to hear her voice. Make sure she was okay.

There was silence for about five more seconds, silence in which Justin’s muffled breathing was the only sound in the room. He prayed. It wasn’t even praying, it was begging God.

“Hello?” A sweet voice finally replied. 

“Selena.” Justin muttered, reaching up to run my fingers through my hair in relief. “Thank God.”

“I’m fine,” Selena whispered, like her words were just for him. “I’m okay, Justin.”

“You scared me so bad.” He wanted to kiss her lips. To hug her, to finally know that she was safe in his arms. He missed her so bad.

“Sorry,” She apologized. “I’m fine, Jay. It was small, nothing too bad happened.”

“When do you think you’ll be able to come home?”

“Maybe next week.” Selena replied softly. Biting her lip, she tried to stop the tears as listened to her boyfriend’s breathing through the phone receiver.

“I want you home now, baby,” Justin muttered.

“I know. Seven days, Justin…Just seven more days and I’ll be home.” Selena assured him, while he just nodded his head.

“Seven days,” He sighed, “I’ll be counting down the hours until I see you again, baby.”

“Seven days,” Selena repeated, a small smile spread across her features. “I’ve got to go, Justin..Goodnight,” she said softly. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” He whispered back. Selena blew a kiss into the phone receiver, quickly ending the call before Justin could return it.

“I’ll be counting down the days ‘till I see you again…”