Kiss Cam.

Selenas POV:

“Woohoo! Sorry baby but I believe my Spurs are going to get your Lakers butt.” I teased Justin as the teams both went to their locker rooms for halftime.

“Yeah yeah whatever Sel. Wanna know why they even have a chance? Because Kobe isn’t in! If he was in he’d be tearing shit up and there wouldn’t be a chance for your stupid Spurs.” He said jokingly, but I could tell he was really getting annoyed, but I thought it was funny.

“One person shouldn’t make up a team J, and you know he’s going to retire soon so what are they going to do then?” I said as I sat back and crossed my arms knowing I’d won this fight.

“He doesn’t make up the team, just… never mind Sel. You don’t even understand this stuff you’re a girl.” He said slumping in his seat pulling out his iPhone. I laughed softly to myself and was just about to pull out my phone as well.

As I was eating one of the last nachos in my container the cute little girl that was amazed that “Alex Russo” and Justin Bieber were sitting next to her started to talk to me again.

“Selena I really like your hair.” She said shyly.

I looked up at her as she had a huge smile on her face even though she was trying to hide in her dads arms.

“Well thank you sweetheart, you know you have beautiful hair as well.” I said as I played with some of her hair which made her blush. She was adorable.

Justins POV:

I was texting Ryan just venting on how pissed I was at the way the game was going. But then Selena tapped my shoulder and told me to look up at the big screen in the middle.

“Awh I think there about to do the kissing cam.” She said as she sat back in her seat staring up.

And she was right, they played some music then the kissing cam came up on the screen. They quickly went to a couple who was sitting close to each other, they both got the most embarrassed look on there face. Then the girl made the first move and then the guy finally kissed her back. Me and Selena chuckled and how embarrassed they both were.  Then the camera panned to a different couple, they were acting just embarrassed as the couple before. I grabbed Selena’s hand and smiled at her, not expecting what was going to happen next.

I looked back up to the screens  and saw the couple just ending there kiss and people were laughing and applauding. Then all of the sudden I saw me and Selena, it took me a minute to realize, but then I saw Selena’s mouth drop open in shock. Everybody in the arena started to laugh, probably because of Selena’s face, and the fact that we were on the kiss cam being who we are.

I turned to her and she was smiling so big her eyes were squinty and she was laughing, she moved to the other side of her chair and I knew they wouldn’t take the cameras off of us until we kissed. It was funny anyways.  I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me we both kissed a little awkwardly but it was okay. Selena buried her face into my shoulder and I couldn’t stop smiling because I knew how much she hated embarrassing moments.

When the kiss cam finally went away I kept my arm around Selena proud that she was my girl.

“Oh lord.” She finally said still smiling big.

“What? I thought you were excited for the kiss cam.” I teased.

She turned to me with a smile “We should’ve seen that coming.” She laughed “But it’s alright cause I love you.” She said sweetly.

Just as I was about to reply with an I love you too she said loudly in my face “But my Spurs are still kicking your Lakers butt!!”

I pulled my arm away from her and gave her a dirty look, and pulled out my iPhone again. But I couldn’t help but smile at how cute she was.