Valentine's Kisses.

Selena POV:

“Selena! Justin sent you something!” Brian yelled from downstairs. I darted out of my room and grabbed the cardboard box out of my stepdad’s hands.

“Thanks, Brian!”

“Uh, anytime?” He laughed, my running footsteps blocking out his quiet voice. I ran into my room and teared the box open. Inside there was one hersey kiss and a small silver card.

Dearest Selena,

Hey baby. Happy valentine’s day, I hope you enjoy your kiss, you’ll get more when I see you next;)

Call me when you get this. Love you.

-JB

Smiling, I picked up the phone and dialed the number I knew by heart. On the third ring, his voice made my heart melt.

“Happy Valentines, Sel.”

“Thanks for the present babe, I loved it.”

“I thought you would.” I heard him smiling in his voice. “So where are you?”

“In my room while you’re in some exotic country.” I sighed, half joking and half hurt by my own comment.

“You look beautiful.” He whispered, ignoring my comment.

“What?”

“I recommend you turn around.”

My head whiped as I heard a voice behind me. Justin stood in the doorway, I dozen  roses in his hand. “Jay! How?”

“I worked some stuff out with Scooter. There’s no way I’m leaving my girl alone on Valentine’s.”

I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you, too. Every second of the day.” He replied. I pulled him in for a hug, my face resting in the crook of his neck, inhaling his familiar scent. ”I have something for you.” He smiled, reaching into his duffel bag in the hallway. He grabbed out a pink box.

“You didn’t have to.”

“Oh, shush.” He grinned. We sat down on my bed as I lifted the box open. Inside was a shiny diamond ring. My eyes widened as Justin spoke.

“Oh, uh, it’s a promise ring.”

“This is your idea of a promise ring?” I joked, my eyes starting to water. He looked at me and laughed before slipping it onto my right ring finger. “I wonder what an engagement ring is.”

“You’ll have to wait and see.” he smirked.

“Thanks, I love it. And I love you.” I grinned, glancing down at the new flashy ring.

“As I love you.”

“Jay?”

“Yes?”

“What about my other present?” I smiled, his expression confused. I laughed and pulled his neck closer to mine and kissed him passionately. As we pulled away out of breath he chuckled,

“Oh, that one. Don’t worry, I can give you plenty of those presents.” He replied, grabbing my hand and lightly pulling me onto his lap. I strattled his waist as we kissed again.

His hands ran against my bare stomach were my shirt rid up. “Happy Valentine’s Day, baby.”

“Just shut up and kiss me.” I joked, mumbling against our lips. I was finally in his arms; I was home.