It's Official

October –December 1st

Selena POV:

My feelings were growing for him & I didn’t what to do, he was 2 years young than me. But he treated me better than guys older than me or my age did. He was asking me to hang out more, during October we had gone out to ice cream probably 12 times. Sometimes with a group of friends & sometimes just us & Kenny. I had finally asked him if he wanted to spend Thanksgiving with my family & me. He agreed & I couldn’t have been happier. As time went by & November disappeared my feelings were growing for him but I didn’t know if he felt the same but I was soon going to find out.

December 2010

Justin’s POV

            How was I going to do this, I was always so slick with the ladies but when it came to her I couldnt figure out how to tell her my feelings. I had always thought Selena was a cutie & a sweetheart from the minute I was introduced to her when I first moved to the states. But as I became good friends with her & we hung out more & a couple years started to go by & we got closer I started to like her more than friends. I was the friend she turned to when her & Nick had their break up & I had to hold myself back from going & kicking his ass. Despite being short, small & a younger than him & I hated the way he treated her. I was there for her she would tell me about the problems but I was never more than friends & I was okay with that for awhile. I was fine with just hanging out with her & having a good time but when I saw that she & Taylor L were having a little fling while they both were in Canada it hit me that I liked her more than friends & I needed to do something about it.

            As 2010 was flying by I was busy working & so was she, we didn’t get to see much of each other but I would call her & talk to her almost everyday.  She had gone to London in October & she wouldn’t have her phone for a few days, by this time I was having strong feelings for her & I was freaking out that I wasn’t going to get to talk to her. When she got back we hung out a few times & it was confirming my feelings even more for her. When she asked me to spend Thanksgiving with her & her family I was beyond happy. Things between us seemed different than that had in the past, different as in a good way different. She seemed more interested in what I was doing & we were talking even more than we normally did. December came & I needed to do it before some other guy came & took her.

Selena’s POV

            “Justin stop..” I laughed scrabbling trying to get out of his tickling hands. “say it then.” He laughed, “Justin Bieber is the shit!” He stopped tickling me, “Damn straight!” We both laughed. We were hanging out at my house in LA since we both had the day off. “Lets make some popcorn.” I said getting up from the couch, “Yea that sounds good.” He followed me into the kitchen & watched me as I put the popcorn in the microwave & got out the hot sauce & pickle juice. He laughed when I poured some pickle juice in a small bowl. “You are so weird Sel.” I gave him a dirty look, “I am not! You are for not even trying it!” “Because I know its going to taste nasty!” I shook my head as I took the popcorn out of the microwave putting it in a bag & putting hot sauce on it & shaking it up. Justin walked over grabbing the bag from my hand letting his hand brush against mine. The sparks between that touch were different from any other touch from him.

            We were sitting on the just finished eating popcorn & now watching a movie & a natural reaction I placed my head on his shoulder, I had done this before but it felt more intimate this time.  To my surprise he rested his head on top of mine & reached for my hand intertwining his fingers with mine. I held my breath, it felt so natural like we had been doing it forever. “Justin” I breathed. “Selena” Just said giving my hand a squeeze. I lifted my head to face him, “I like you Sel. Ive liked you for a while but I never knew how to tell you.” I cut him off. “I like you too Justin.” He looked me in the eye, “Really? Even though im younger?” I laughed, “Justin you treat me better than people my age & older than me. You are more a man than some guys I know.” I smiled his cocky little smile, “Go on a date with me.” I motioned at our hands & the tv, “what do you call this?” He laughed,  “No I mean like out in public, like maybe breakfast.” “Pancakes?” I said happily “Pancakes it is.” He said with a smile as he leaned in & kissed my lips quickly. I looked at him, shocked that he just kissed me, “Sorry.” He whispered, “I couldn’t help it.” I laughed leaning my head back on his shoulder getting comfortable on the couch, “Lets take it slow, Mr. Bieber.” We both laughed as he kissed the top of my head. Finally our true feelings were out, i had no idea what kind of love Justin & me would have.