Love Sick.

Selena’s POV:

The candles shined on the pool as Justin, Ashley (Benson), Kenny and I sat in the hot tub. Kenny and Ashley were in an argument between who is prettier, Megan Fox or Brooklyn Decker.

“Megan Fox! I’m a girl and even I think she’s hot!” Ashley yelled, making us all laugh.

“Yeah, but Brooklyn was in that one movie. That makes her way cooler!” Kenny shot back. “Just Go With It?” Justin laughed, pulling me onto his lap.

“Yeah, that one!” Kenny pointed toward Justin.

“Ken-Megan Fox was in two movies.” I awkwardly stated.

“Wanna know who I think is the prettiest model?” I looked at him and intertwined our pruned fingers. “Who?” Kenny asked.

“Yeah, who?” Ashley repeated as I  laughed, moving my body sideways so I could see him better.

“That one brunette girl in Monte Carlo.” he smirked as Kenny groaned. I laughed as I shade of pink crept up on my cheeks.

“Jay-” I started as Ashley spoke, “Oh, yeah I know her! Wasn’t she on the Disney Channel or something?” I rolled my eyes at how they were still playing along when Kenny joined in.

“I’m pretty sure it was Hannah Montana.” I giggled before saying “No, it was that one show about the witches.Witches of Waverly Street, I think.”

“No, it was Wizards of Waverly Place, Sel!” Justin grinned. We all started laughing as I leaned my back against Justin’s chest. I watched the candles move as Ashley, Justin, and Kenny continued to talk about their schedules.

“You alive in there?” he said into my ear. I jumped and smiled at him. “Yeah.”

“Whatcha thinkin about, babe?”

“You really think I’m prettier than Megan Fox?” I asked, turning myself around so my stomach touched his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

“Of course. You’re the most beautiful girl in the entire world.” I looked into his eyes, seeing the reflection of the candles form the opposite side of the hot tub. I kissed his lips gently as Ashley groaned.

“Not again! Can y’all keep your hands off eachother for more than ten seconds?!” she scolded, jokingly. “I don’t think they can.” Kenny agreed. I winked at Justin before getting off his lap and sitting on the opposite side of the tub.

Ashley rolled her eyes as Justin started to count,

“1,2,3,4,5,6-“

I looked at him as he counted. I swam up to him at the count of ten. “Ten.” he whispered, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled and looked over at Ashley and Kenny.

“We win.” I grinned.

“You guys make me sick.” Kenny groaned, slightly chuckeling.

“Love in general makes you sick, Ken.” Ashley laughed, causing Kenny to playfully hit her shoulder. We all laughed as I kissed Justin on the cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you, too. Even if it does make you sick.” he joked, kissing me one last time.