One Shot.

“I’m gonna miss you.” Selena sighed as Justin held her close to him in a warm hug.

“I’m gonna miss you so much.” Justin said. Selena was on the verge of crying at this point. She hated leaving home and everyone behind but she knew how much fun she’d be having fun shooting a movie in Bulgaria. The tears spilled over and Justin quickly wiped them away. “Hey don’t cry, it’ll be worth it.”

“I know but I’m gonna miss you and everyone else.” She said. It wouldn’t be such a big deal if she was shooting the movie in the U.S. because she knew that Justin can go visit her or she can fly home for two days on the weekends but she was going all the way to Bulgaria for six weeks and she was going to miss Justin and her mom most of all.

“I know but you’ll be having fun and you love acting!” Justin half smiled. He knew he couldn’t show Selena how sad he was about her leaving because she’d end up feeling guilty and he didn’t want that.

The couple had gone weeks, once almost two months without seeing each other but they always made time to fly out to see one another. This time was different though. Justin had to start promoting and Selena couldn’t just hop on a plane all the way from Bulgaria to see him for two days, she’d do it but at this point she knew that it’d be better for her just to stay in Bulgaria.

She had flown across the world just to spend two days with Justin before and she knew how stressfull and tiring it was and she wasn’t up for it anymore. She had a movie that she was shooting that she had to focus on.

Selena was very dedicated to her work but she couldn’t help but miss Justin. Knowing that she wouldn’t be able to feel his touch for weeks killed her. All they had was skype and a phone but that still wasn’t enough.

“You’ll be fine, I know you will.” Justin reassured her. “Call me when you get there.”

“It’ll be late over here when I get there.” She said as she wiped her tears with the sleeve of Justin’s hoodie that she was wearing.

“I don’t care, just call me. I promise to skype you when ever I can.” He gave her one last passionate kiss. “I love you.” He whispered for only them two to hear.

“I love you too.” She replied. Justin soon lost grip of her fragile frame and he watched as she disappeared into the plane. These would be a long six weeks for the both of them.