One Shot.

“C’mon Selly!” Jazzy giggled happily and tugged on Selena’s hand. Selena laughed and walked on over to the ocean water holding Jazmyn’s hand tightly just to make sure nothing would happen to her.

“Selly!” Jaxon exclaimed and ran on over to her. Selena grabbed his hand with her free hand, making sure that nothing would happen to him either.

“So Justin, you’re just gonna let your girlfriend take care of your brother and sister while you just relax in the sand?” Jeremy chuckled.

“Pretty much. And I get a perfect view from over here.” He winked, talking about Selena’s ass and Jeremy glared at him. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding!” He quickly defended.

“Yeah you better be.” Jeremy replied and shook his head in disapproval.

“I am!” He laughed and got up to go play with Selena and the kids. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and she jumped up startled.

“You scared me!” She turned around and hit his shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” He frowned. Jeremy walked towards them to watch the kids because he knew that at this point Justin and Selena were in their own little world and wouldn’t be paying attention to the little ones.

“I’m sure you are,” she said sarcastically.

“Ya know, that dress really brings out your assets.” He joked and Selena hit his chest playfully. “The view is amazing from where I was sitting before.”

“Justin!” She gasped. “Remind me to wear sweatpants from now on whenever I see you.”

“Or you can wear nothing at all.” He winked.

Just then Selena felt someone tug at her yellow dress. “Selly, look a seashell!” Jazmyn said excitedly.

“Yeah, it’s a seashell. You want me to keep it for you until later?” Selena offered. Jazmyn thought about it before nodding her head yes and handing it to Selena. Selena put it in the pocket of her jean jacket and walked away from Justin to go play with the kids. She’s definitely going to make an amazing mom one day.