What a Morning.

strong and sexual language. Only suggested for mature audiences 

Justin’s POV 

Her long brown hair sprawled across my chest as her warm breath filled my air with silent snores, I gently stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead taking in her beauty. I laid my head back on the pillow letting out a soft sigh as the sunlight poured in through the partially opened window. I slowly shifted in my sleep trying not to wake Selena but as I moved my arm her eyes slowly fluttered open. 

“Emmm” She groaned pushing herself up in the bed laying her head on my shoulder.

“Good morning baby” I said in a whisper holding her neck in my hand and laying a gentle kiss on her cheek.

“It’s to early” She whined and loosely wrapped her arms around my neck keeping her eyes shut tightly.

“It’s 10:30” I laughed pushing her hair off her face.

“See, I told you it’s to early” I didn’t continue to argue and she quickly fell back asleep. I let out a soft laugh and gently pulled my arm out from under her, I grabbed my black t-shirt off the back of Selena’s light blue chair and pulled it on sliding off of the bed leaving her to sleep. Her parents were out of town for the weekend and we both we off so we had her house to ourselves the entire time. I walked downstairs coming face to face with her gold record she got in South America for ‘When the Sun Goes Down’. I proudly smiled like I always did and walked into the kitchen starting a pot of coffee. After a few minutes a half asleep Selena with my large YMCMB sweater and a pair of peak a boo pink boyshorts on slowly shuffled into the kitchen. 

“It’s cold” She said rubbing her eyes, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her letting my hands trail down to her butt and the sides of her soft legs that had goosebumps. 

“Coffee?” I asked after a minute, she nodded her head and jumped onto the granite counter top. I poured her a cup and added all the special ingredients before handing it to her. She pulled the long sleeves over her hands as she blew on the hot coffee as the steam rose into her face. I couldn’t get over how gorgeous she looked for just having woke up.

“What?” She asked in a stern voice, I knew she hated when I stared at her for long periods of time but I couldn’t help it. 

“Nothing” I laughed taking another sip of my cup.

“Don’t nothing me, why were you staring?” She asked with a small giggle, I sat my cup down and walked over to her pulling her hot cup out of her hands sitting it beside her. “I’m drinking that” She laughed, I paid no attention to her comment before taking her cheeks in my hands and pulling her into a kiss. She kissed back with passion before pulling away after a minute. 

“Your so beautiful” I said in a whisper kissing her jaw line.

“Your so corny” She giggled wrapping her bare legs around my waist, I lifted her off the counter a few inches placing kisses around her face and neck as her giggles trailed into moans after a minute of kissing a certain spot. I pulled away and looked far into her eyes as she looked wide awake now. She pulled my lips back to hers and leaned back letting my heavy chest fall over hers. 

“I thought it was to early” I teased kissing her lower neck.

“Shut up and kiss me” She said rolling her eyes and pulling our lips back together, I did as she asked and kissed her slowly. Our tongues entered each others mouths as they wrestled for dominance. The heat in both of our bodies were raising and pulsing through our fingers, Selena’s warm hands gently slid under my shirt before fiercely pulling it over my head. I ran my hands under her hair letting my fingers get tangled up. I pushed the cup off coffee further away as Selena slid back laying across the counter, I pushed myself on top of her and tucked my hands under her back holding onto her neck as the kiss began to grow more and more passionate until I felt my length begin to push against my boxers. Selena let out a soft giggle and spun me around letting her knee’s lay against my waist as she looked seductively into my eyes, before falling back down onto my chest against holding her lips against mine. 

Selena’s POV 

I pushed my fists against his rock hard chest as he kissed me hard, his tongue lined the sides of my mouth as his hands roamed my backside. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to tug at my sweatshirt, I begun to to get impatient and decided to do it for him. I sat up and slowly pulled it over my head letting Justin watch each lucid movement I made. I leaned back down pressing my breast’s against his chest as I started sucking a certain spot on his neck that drove him crazy everytime. He let out a low moan before pulling my chin up bring our lips back together for a short moment before swiftly removed my pink boyshorts. He spun me back around letting my warm back press against the cold counter tops, his kisses lead from my cheeks down my neck as he paused for a moment at each breast, then down my sides stopping at my hip bones. His hands lined my inner thighs sending chills up my spin before beginning to crept closer towards my clit begin to gently sucking making me moan louder and louder. I held onto his shoulders and he went further and further until he pulled away and slipped two fingers inside me. I began to squirm as he hit all the right spots, I pushed down on his shoulders with a force as I became breathless. He removed his fingers and quickly pulled his boxers down knowing how much I wanted him in me, I felt like I couldn’t wait another two seconds. He looked at me hungrily and I nodded my head before he slowly slipped inside of me. We both let out a loud moan as he started thrusting roughly. 

“Sel-Fuck!” He said breathless holding me down. 

I looked up at the ceiling practically screaming in ecstasy, I held tightly onto his forearms as I needed more from him. 

“Faster Justin!!!” I cried out as he did what I asked with only more force. I ran my hands down his back and dug my nails into his back as the pain and pleasure mixed bringing me to my climax and I started to orgasm. I slid my hands down as Justin paused letting my ride it out, after a moment he gave me one last hard thrust before pulling out. He gave me a breathless kiss on the side of my mouth before falling to the ground resting below the counter. I slid off and fell next to him resting my sweaty head on his even sweatier chest. 

“Still tired?” He asked with a tired smirk kissing my forehead. I laughed and closed my eyes.