Selena.. wake up.. I kind of want you right now.

Note: This story contains A LOT of sex and language. I advise that you are mature before you read this. This is your ONLY warning. Read this at your own risk. Don’t say you haven’t been warned.

- Justin’s P.O.V-

“Selena.. keep going.. faster!” I screamed as I felt her small mouth wrap around my member, and her hands rub against my genitals. She licked her tongue over the tip of it, making me scream in pleasure. I didn’t want to pull out from her mouth, but I knew that I would have to soon, because I didn’t want to ejaculate in her mouth. Selena never really liked that, and I honestly thought it was pretty gross anyway. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my member deeper into her mouth, almost to the point where she began to gag. She moved her head back and forth, my member getting harder with every suck that she gave me. We were probably going at it for a good half and hour, and it seemed like I never wanted it to end. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from screaming out. I ran my hands through her hair and felt her pull my member out of her mouth. I was so hard. Stone hard. I needed to release myself, because as of right now, I just wanted to explode of white, gooey cum. I kissed Selena’s mouth roughly and pushed her on the bed, wrapping my own hand around my member, stroking it as fast as I possibly could. “Let me cum on you.” I whispered into her ear, the motion of my hand was just getting quicker. I felt myself begin to climax. I was about to cum. I smirked and looked into Selena’s chocolate brown eyes and leaning in to give her another kiss, but before I did, everything around me turned black.

Of course it was a dream. It just had to be a dream. I sat up from my bed and lifted the sheets off my body. I was aroused, since my member was standing straight up from my boxer shorts. I needed Selena. She was only sleeping next to me in the hotel, but I was afraid to wake her up. We have only had sex about three times, but not just randomly. It was for a reason. This was just because I was extremely horny and I needed something to relieve myself. I sat up from the bed and rubbed my eyes, groaning as I felt my member get even more hard at the thought of Selena’s naked body laying until the sheets of the bed. I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed her. I was sweating for some odd reason. I definitely had a wet dream. It seemed like I have been dreaming more and more about Selena lately, and I honestly had no idea why. It was quite odd to me. I have never really dreamed of a girl as much as I dreamed about Selena. It wasn’t just sex, though. It was other things. I remember dreaming about our wedding day once. I felt like I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman, so I didn’t find myself guilty at all for wanting to have sex with her all of the time. Plus, I was an eighteen year old boy. What was she going to expect? Of course I get horny all of the time. I turned my head and looked at Selena. She was sleeping happily. She looked so gorgeous. The light from outside was shining perfectly on her face, making her look angelic. In some way, it just made me want her more. I couldn’t take it. I climbed on the bed and softly kissed her lips, attempting to wake her up. 

“Selena.” I whispered into her ear.

She opened her eyes and jumped at the sight of my face nearly inches from her, and I couldn’t help but to laugh.

“What the hell?” She asked in shock. “W-what time is it?” 

“It’s four-thirty, baby.” Selena glared at me and closed her eyes again, rubbing her face and trying to keep them open for me.

“Why are you waking me up?” She asked as a yawn escaped her mouth.

“Because.. because, well, I’m.. well.. you see..” I looked down at my member, which was poking through my boxes. I turned on the lamp so she could see it better.

“Horny? You want sex?” Selena asked and sat up from the bed. She could tell that I was turned on already. 

“Well… yeah.. I guess you could say it like that..” I mumbled and bit down on my bottom lip, leaning in to kiss her. I didn’t know why I was so turned on. It seemed to happen at random times. I actually hated it, because it happened during interviews to me before. I’ve had boners in public before, and I really don’t know how to get them down. I’m probably more horny than a normal guy.

“I’ll give it to you then.” She whispered seductively into my ear and running her hand gently across my member. Selena looked into my eyes and wrapped her arms around me, pushing me onto the bed and kissing me passionately.

-Selena’s P.O.V-

When I felt weight on my body, I honestly didn’t know what was on me. It felt like I fell off the bed and something was laying on top of me. I felt like I was about to get raped by a rapist or killed by a murderer. I felt lips press against mine, making my state of sleep much more lighter than it was before. I was more aware of my surroundings now, even though I was still technically asleep. I couldn’t miss those lips from anywhere though. Those were Justin’s soft lips that were kissing mine. Why was he kissing me? Was this a new way of waking me up or something? I quickly opened my eyes, expecting it to be light outside, but it was still pitch black in the room. I saw Justin’s big brown eyes and instantly knew it was him. I knew what he wanted too. He wanted sex. Just by the look of his large boner, I knew that’s probably why he woke me up. That’s okay though. I don’t mind having sex with him. I like it, actually. We probably haven’t had sex in a while, but it was nice to mess around again. We were only going to be alone for so long, right? So let’s make it last. Having sex in the middle of the night seemed kinky to me too.

I pushed Justin down onto the bed and began to kiss him. I felt like I wanted to be in charge. It would just make Justin even more horny than he already was. I ran my fingers through his hair as the kiss deeper. Then, I finally put my hands over his member and pulled his boxers slowly off his waist. I kissed his neck and sucked on it for about a minute, leaving a purplish-redish mark from where my lips were. I kissed down his chest and his abs, moving my mouth near his member. I put my hands around it and began to stroke it softly, squeezing lightly as I did so. Justin began to groan in pleasure. He closed his eyes and bit down on his bottom lip. So hard that I could see that he drew blood.

“You like that?” I mumbled, raising an eye brow and smirking.

“You always know how to pleasure me, babygirl.” He winked and ran his hands through my long black curls. I pulled off my panties and lay on the bed, opening my legs wide and letting him enter his member inside of my tight pussy. It hurt a bit at first, since I only have had sex a couple of times, but it felt good after ward. He began to go faster and grunt in pleasure with each thrust. I felt the headboard of the bed hit the wall, making a loud noise. The bed began to creak from moving it so quickly. 

“Justin!” I screamed, feeling his hand rub across my clitoris. “Faster! Fuck!”

He began to go extremely quickly. We were probably only going at it for five minutes, but it seemed like he was already was going to reach his climate. I felt his testicles slap against my skin. I squeezed the bed sheets and began to scratched at them as he was jabbing himself into me. 

“I’m going to cum!” He yelled. He pulled out and rolled me over, stroking himself off quickly. I looked into his eyes. He closed his eyes tightly and screamed in pleasure as the white goo came oozing from the end of his hard member. He plopped down on the bed next to me, breathing heavily.

“That was fast.” 

“I’m sorry I woke you up. I just needed you..”

I grinned at his apology and laughed. “No need to apologize.” I lightly kissed his lips as the white cum was still on my back. I was so tired. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

“You can go back to sleep now. We can clean that mess up later.” He smirked and kissed my forehead. I nodded my head and closed my eyes, instantly falling back asleep.