EMA's 2

Justin’s POV

            We arrived at the hotel & I scooped up a sleeping Selena, as we started into the hotel I felt her lips press against my neck,

“put me down.” She whispered as she started to put her legs down.

“are you sure?” I asked wanting to keep her in my arms.

She pushed her legs down putting her feet on the ground & grabbed my hand pulling me into the hotel & to the Elevator.

“For just waking up you sure are in a hurry.” He chuckled as the elevator closed.

“She just wants to get some before you actually need to get to sleep” Alfredo joked butting into their conversation.

“Seriously Fredo, why don’t you just go talk to Ashley & get it in with her so we can stop hearing all your sexual jokes towards us.” I joked back to Alfredo.

“Stop bickering you two, but seriously Fredo Ashley might like you if you just talk to her.” Selena said leaning her body weight on me as she leaned her head over to look at Alfredo.

“Fine, what’s her room number, is she back yet?”

The elevator door opened as we started to get out,

“She’s in room 3304 & she should be back” Selena said pushing Alfredo back into the elevator, “Go talk to her!”

Alfredo rolled his eyes at us as the doors closed, I turned back toward Selena letting my hands slip under the material of her red backless jumper.

“You know I did win 3 awards but I didn’t get an award from you” I whispered seductively into Selena’s ear as we shuffled down the hallway to our room.

“Babe, I just hosted an entire award show & performed, I’m tired as hell.” Selena breathed as she slid her room key into the door.

“Okay okay.” I said slightly disappointed.

Selena walked in & slipped her shoes off & sat down on the bed,

“If you’re lucky you might get some before you leave for London in the morning.” She smiled slipping the halter-top over her head holding the loose material close to her chest as she walked over grabbing a t-shirt from her bag. I watched as she slipped the shirt over her head & let  it fall just over her ass & then she slipped the rest of her award show outfit off. I just watched as she finished getting ready for bed. When she finished she climbed into bed & laughed,

“are you going to sleep or are you just going to stand there & watch me?”

I smiled back at her & climbed on the bed toward her kissing her lips lightly,

“I think ill just watch you.” I whispered before placing my lips on hers again.

“Go shower” she laughed playfully pushing on my shoulders. I stood up pulling my shirt off & throwing it at her, she caught it & rolled her eyes.

“Call Fredo & see if him & Ashley hooked up” I called as I walked into the bathroom.

“Jay its only been like 45 minutes.” Selena called from the bed.

I poked my head out of the bathroom,

“They’ve probably done it like 3 times then.” I joked winking at her.

She shook her head & snuggled down into the blanket,

“Hurry up & shower I’m cold & want to cuddle before I fall asleep.”

“Oh so now you want me.” I teased.

“I want to cuddle with you right now not have sex with you.” she said rolling her eyes.

“You know what cuddling leads too…” I pressed further teasing.

“Justin just shower or ill make you sleep on the sofa.”

“Okay okay I’m going.” I laughed shutting the bathroom door.

Selena’s POV

            Justin finally got out of the shower & climbed into bed with me & I snuggled up close to him placing my face in his neck & breathing in his shower gel scent.

“You smell so good.” I whispered as he reached over & turned off the lamp causing us to be swarmed with darkness. He tossed a little to get comfortable & pulled me closer to him resting his chin on my head & sighed.

“Please come to London with me.” he begged

“Babe you know I can’t.”

“I know but it doesn’t hurt to ask or beg.” He smirked

“Lets not talk about being away from each other when we are right next to each other.” I said kissing his neck.

“Good idea, lets just….Cuddle.” he breathed kissing the top of my head.

“Babe I’m serious not tonight.”

“I know I’m just messing with you baby.”

We were quiet for a few minutes just listening to each other breathing,

“You should sing me to sleep.” I said looking up at him.

“If you give me a really good goodnight kiss first.” He smiled.

I leaned up placing my lips sucking gently & letting my tongue slip in his mouth for just a second before I let my teeth tug on his bottom lip then releasing it from my grasp.

“Good enough?” I breathed.

I saw his bright smile in the dark & his angelic voice filled the room,

I’ll never let you go….” He began one of my favorite songs of his. Soon I found myself drifting off to sleep ending one of the best days of my life with the love of my life.