Home Video's.

“And this is when he was two, when he just started to play with the drums” APattie explained pressing play sitting back with Justin and Selena as they watched a much younger Justin beat on some home-made drums.

“You were so cute” Selena giggled nessling her head into the crook of Justin’s neck.

“Were?”

Were” she teased letting him playfully tickle her in all the right spots.

“Alright kids” Pattie said removing the VCR tape and replacing it with another, “I’m not sure what this one is” She said questionable pressing play.

“-Ok push hunny, it’s almost over”  A mans voice said over the tape catching the attention of Selena and Justin, a sweaty Pattie screams at the top of her lungs as everyone soon realized what this video was of.

“Ok mom, you can change it” Justin said as his face turned a bright pink.

“No no no” Selena stopped her, “Birth is a magical experience” she sat up and laid across Justin’s lap.

“About birth, you guys have no plans on going through it anytime right?” Pattie asked catching Selena and Justin off guard.

“Wha- Of course not!” Justin said pushing Selena off his lap and standing to his feet.

“We’re only eighteen” Selena spoke up. 

“I know but I was sixteen in that video-“

“But I was just an accident” Justin said under his breath.

“And if I had to do it all over again I would, but I just want to make sure you guys are using the proper measures, I know you two are really serious.”

“We’re smart, you don’t have to worry about us mom”

“I know, I love you guys” She smiled pulling them into a hug, after their awkward moment pasted they went back to watching their home-made video’s.